The GH Official Thread Part 3

There actually was a storyline at one point where Jason and Franco were supposed to be twins. But it ended up not being true. You didn't imagine that!

Thank you so much! So I'm NOT imagining things!
I'm a few days behind watching episodes, but I still can't figure out how Steve Burton's going to show up. Should be interesting-and I bet really strange.

Why are they not showing Jason's face while he's in the hospital bed? Could they just switch them and not even mention it? I'd rather that than them coming up with some cockamamie explanation about John Doe/Jason and the surgery.
:rolleyes2

Oh, jeez, I just read a "spoiler" that Jake is not Jason's but Lucky's :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
C'mon :rolleyes2 how many times are we going to rewrite history???

Oh, jeez, I just read a "spoiler" that Jake is not Jason's but Lucky's :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
C'mon :rolleyes2 how many times are we going to rewrite history???

I get some of those "spoilers" on Facebook and they usually turn out not to be true. One said that Obrecht was going to murder Hayden. Actually, she just drove her out of town. It's basically just speculation and imaginations running wild! Once in a while they might guess right, but mostly not.

Yeah, Father Patrick certainly doesn't look like that lol. That's probably a good thing. I wouldn't want impure thoughts about my priest.

Why can't our parish priests look like Fathers Munro and Reyes? On second thought maybe it's better they don't!

Now I'm confused again. I just got back into town so I'm about a week behind on shows I recorded. But it seems to me that people are making an issue of the "scandal" of man-of-the-cloth Griffin perhaps being interested in Ava as more than just a good friend. But if I remember right, was Griffin the one who was living with Charlotte's mother and raising the little girl as his own when he first came to town? If that's right, why is it such a big deal now with Ava? Or am I misunderstanding? Maybe I remember wrong? And this Jason/Jason thing is confusing, but I won't even ask about that-maybe when I catch up a little it will make sense. But Griffin-is my memory right?

I don't understand either, I thought that Griffin gave up the priesthood for medicine, not to mention his affair with Claudette. I thought that after having carnal relations it was a given. I think the fact that it IS Ava is whats causing so many people to be up in arms. I have to admit though, when Griffin broke her out of the clinic I half av=xpected her to wake up and discover that she has having a drug induced hallucination!

By people do you mean the characters in Port Charles or the fans of the show?

For me (don't know about L&L fan) I mean the people of Port Charles. But as I was watching an episode last night to catch up, I think I might have figured it out. Maybe people are so upset because of all the terrible things Ava has done, that she's not worthy of an ex-priest's friendship. At least Claudette didn't do evil acts. No one except Griffin realizes that Ava isn't evil now, that she's really a "good" person. Does that all make sense as to why the people of Port Chuck (as Luke used to call it) are so upset?

Yes, but to be honest, I'm a faithful watcher who never fast forwards and I don't remember people getting that upset....but again, if this was several weeks ago, I've probably forgotten the details. I do like Griffin and Ava together but I also like her with Patient 6.....and Nikolas....Maura West just has chemistry with EVERYONE!

Reactions: Kae
Any speculation or predictions on which Jason is the real thing? I think Steve Burton is the real Jason. The people at the clinic said he was shot and thrown into the water, which we saw happen. He knew Sam's phone number. He's shocked at how many years have gone by since he was drugged in the clinic. The question is, how did he get there and who put him there? Cassadines? Speaking of Cassadines, did they know they were brain-washing Jason's twin and not Jason? He obviously looked like Jason before the surgery because Robin brought him back to life and helped him escape from the clinic. He must have looked like Jason to her. After the accident, his face was messed up and he emerged from plastic surgery looking like Billy Miller. And when he was Jake Doe, didn't the police say his fingerprints weren't on file anywhere? With Jason's record and the number of times he had been arrested, his fingerprints would most certainly be in a database somewhere. Did his DNA match Jason's closely enough that he was eventually identified as Jason? I almost think they added some of these little plot holes just in case Steve Burton decided to return to the show.

Any speculation or predictions on which Jason is the real thing? I think Steve Burton is the real Jason. The people at the clinic said he was shot and thrown into the water, which we saw happen. He knew Sam's phone number. He's shocked at how many years have gone by since he was drugged in the clinic. The question is, how did he get there and who put him there? Cassadines? Speaking of Cassadines, did they know they were brain-washing Jason's twin and not Jason? He obviously looked like Jason before the surgery because Robin brought him back to life and helped him escape from the clinic. He must have looked like Jason to her. After the accident, his face was messed up and he emerged from plastic surgery looking like Billy Miller. And when he was Jake Doe, didn't the police say his fingerprints weren't on file anywhere? With Jason's record and the number of times he had been arrested, his fingerprints would most certainly be in a database somewhere. Did his DNA match Jason's closely enough that he was eventually identified as Jason? I almost think they added some of these little plot holes just in case Steve Burton decided to return to the show.

That's what I was thinking also. What a mess it will be when both Jasons are in Port Charles and married to Sam. ;)

That's what I was thinking also. What a mess it will be when both Jasons are in Port Charles and married to Sam. ;)

I supposed that technically she's still married to the real Jason since he never died. You're right. What a mess!

I think today was the first episode without Jean Passanante. Shelley Altman alone as head writer. I wasn't impressed...so sick of Morgan Morgan Morgan . Has any dead soap character gotten as many mentions?

I think today was the first episode without Jean Passanante. Shelley Altman alone as head writer. I wasn't impressed...so sick of Morgan Morgan Morgan . Has any dead soap character gotten as many mentions?

Isn't Morgan expected to come back to the show soon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter