The GH Official Thread Part 3

Hi everyone! I am new to this thread. I started watching GH this summer and now I am totally addicted. I usually watch at night on Hulu unless I am off a day (very rare).

I too thought it was very bizzare no one else moved to help Sam or ran after the guy with Jason.

Welcome, Lizzeanna!
This thread doesn't get a lot of action but we are loyal GH fans.
I also recommend soap opera central and daytime confidential if you're not already visiting these soap fan sites.
I've been watching GH since 1977, Y&R since 1978 and DOOL since 1975.

I found it interesting that Jason is pointing a gun at the person taking Sam and the people between them didn't drop to the floor or try to get out of the way.

I am hoping Morgan doesn't come back. Didn't care for his character.
Anxious to find out about Oscar's parents.

Well looks like Andre at least didn't want to hurt anyone, but got involved because of the research, even though he knew it was shady lol.

You know, I kind of like Anna and Finn together even though they are pretending to be together.

Last edited:
You know, I kind of like Anna and Finn together even though they are pretending to be together.

Has anyone said anything about the difference in their ages (or at least the ages of the characters)? Anna's daughter is older than Finn's last girl friend. The characters seem to me that Anna is at least 20 years older than Finn. And don't even get me started on Ava and Griffin's ages.

Has anyone said anything about the difference in their ages (or at least the ages of the characters)? Anna's daughter is older than Finn's last girl friend. The characters seem to me that Anna is at least 20 years older than Finn. And don't even get me started on Ava and Griffin's ages.

It is pretty much a given that Anna is older, I remember her from back in the day lol.

And as for Ava, not long ago was with Morgan which at first I wasn't a fan of his because he reminded me of a caveman lol. But I became a fan of his finally and Maura rocks lol.

Ava and Griff I don't think is bad.

So what does everyone think is wrong with Franco that he wants to keep secret who the real Jason is. I don't know how what Andre showed him about who the real Jason is, has anything to do with Franco being a supposed psychopath.

So what does everyone think is wrong with Franco that he wants to keep secret who the real Jason is. I don't know how what Andre showed him about who the real Jason is, has anything to do with Franco being a supposed psychopath.

Franco has said that if he tells the truth about Jason's twin being alive, everyone will find out the real reason Franco's mom didn't keep him (Franco pushed him down some stairs, his mom was afraid Franco would hurt him again, she left him at an orphanage). He's afraid Liz will think he's been a psycho since birth and not believe that his past crimes were caused by the brain tumor.

Franco has said that if he tells the truth about Jason's twin being alive, everyone will find out the real reason Franco's mom didn't keep him (Franco pushed him down some stairs, his mom was afraid Franco would hurt him again, she left him at an orphanage). He's afraid Liz will think he's been a psycho since birth and not believe that his past crimes were caused by the brain tumor.

Ok, I thought it turned out Franco never pushed him, that it was mad up. Didn't realize he actually did. I also thought they were never actually sure that Franco pushed him. I thought Franco's mom had said she never really knew what happened, because it was just the 2 of them.

Ok, I thought it turned out Franco never pushed him, that it was mad up. Didn't realize he actually did. I also thought they were never actually sure that Franco pushed him. I thought Franco's mom had said she never really knew what happened, because it was just the 2 of them.

I'm not sure Franco really did push Jason down the stairs. But he thinks it must have been his fault because of them sending Jason away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter