The GH Official Thread Part 3

Does anyone else think Valentin has been losing weight? Today he seemed really gaunt.

I noticed that as wel

I didn't notice weight loss, but I did noticed that his hair has been puffed up lately. It seemed like before it was slicked closer to his head. Now it's fluffier and more styled. Perhaps bigger hair makes him look gaunt?

In other news, can we please be done with Nelle? Can she just leave town? She's an awful person and I'm tired of her whining. I'm glad Michael saw right through her. Now that Nina has figured her out, she needs to go away.

I just saw a preview clip of tomorrow's show. Jason #2 explains what he knows about the twin and then calls Jason #1 "Drew." If the DNA is too closely matched to be conclusive, it should be fairly simple. How many surgeries has Jason #1 had in the past? He's been shot several times. He has a brain injury from the car accident with AJ. Looking at his medical records and examining both Jasons should tell the story. And how about dental records? Surely both Jasons don't have identical teeth and the exact same fillings. Finally, a paternity test on Jake and Danny should tell who their real father is. It should be easy enough but, of course, GH will make it difficult and drag it out for as long as possible!

Love seeing Tamara Braun ( even though she isn't playing Carly again)

Who thinks James Depaiva (Max Holden One Life To Live) will be a bad guy since Alexis doesn't have good luck with guys? Then when Alexis is in danger somehow Julian gets out and saves her lol.

Last edited:

Who thinks James Depaiva (Max Holden One Life To Live) will be a bad guy since Alexis doesn't have good luck with guys? Then when Alexis is in danger somehow Julian gets out and saves her lol.

I always get strange vibes when he is dealing with Kiki. I also think he is a bad guy.

So are we to assume Billy Miller's Drew is Oscar's father? Loved seeing Travis Schuldt (Passions' original Ethan Crane) again. Hope he doesn't botch Ava's face!

OMG, I didn't even recognize him. It must be that Clark Kent disguise he wears lol.

So are we to assume Billy Miller's Drew is Oscar's father? Loved seeing Travis Schuldt (Passions' original Ethan Crane) again. Hope he doesn't botch Ava's face!

Yeah, I think it's pretty much a given that Drew is Oscar's dad. I'm still wondering if they will throw us for a loop and Billy Miller's character will be the actual Jason.

OMG! Felicia's hair is so bad. I hope she didn't pay for those extensions. Or the color.

Kae

I'd love to see Denise Alexander back-I love when former characters pop in for a visit. I still can't believe that Sam and Jason named the baby "Scout". Sounds like a dog's name! At first, I thought that was just a nickname, bad enough, but it seems that it's really her name.

I'm not an expert on DNA, but can't they compare Danny's DNA to both Jason's and determine who the real Jason is that way or are their DNA's actually identical and there is no way to tell.

I'd love to see Denise Alexander back-I love when former characters pop in for a visit. I still can't believe that Sam and Jason named the baby "Scout". Sounds like a dog's name! At first, I thought that was just a nickname, bad enough, but it seems that it's really her name.

I am pretty sure Emily is her first name and Scout is her middle name but I could be wrong.

I'm not an expert on DNA, but can't they compare Danny's DNA to both Jason's and determine who the real Jason is that way or are their DNA's actually identical and there is no way to tell.

I am not a doctor or nurse but my impression is that DNA is the same too with identical twins.

I am not a doctor or nurse but my impression is that DNA is the same too with identical twins.

Yeah, that's what I figured. So when Oscar does the DNA from new Jason's glass, it will probably show he is Oscar's father, yet he won't know which Jason is actually Andrew since both will match.

The baby's name is Emily Scout. They call her Scout as a nickname since that's what Danny called her before she was born.

I was curious about how DNA in identical twins works, so I looked it up. Apparently true identical twins will have a 99.9 percent DNA match. There have been instances where one twin committed a crime and left DNA behind, but investigators could not determine which twin should be arrested. So if DNA is not reliable, it seems to me that a complete physical examination of both Jason's should reveal the truth. The real Jason has been shot multiple times and should still have the scars. What about the records from his multiple brain surgeries? Perhaps dental records? I would doubt they have the exact same fillings. Finally, they need to do paternity tests on Danny and Jake. There has to be a scientific way to solve this, but the writers would rather string us along.

Speaking of unbelievable writing, Ava's scars are so minor compared to what they used to be. Is there really no legitimate plastic surgeon in the whole world who can repair what looks like minor scarring? How about Dr. Avery from Grey's Anatomy? I'll be he could do it!

I also feel like the truth was too easy. In fact, I think Andre was lying. You could see when he said who was who Franco turned and walked away stunned. Remember he knows the truth too. We also see in coming attractions tomorrow Franco visits Andre in jail. I think Franco is going to ask why he lied and that new Jason is actually Jason and patient 6 is Drew.

I also feel like the truth was too easy. In fact, I think Andre was lying. You could see when he said who was who Franco turned and walked away stunned. Remember he knows the truth too. We also see in coming attractions tomorrow Franco visits Andre in jail. I think Franco is going to ask why he lied and that new Jason is actually Jason and patient 6 is Drew.

True, but what about the fact that Drew's fingerprints from the Navy were a match for new Jason? Did they put that in there to show it's a done deal? The other thing is that while new Jason has the memories, he's never really had Jason's demeanor or personality. They let Billy Miller make the character his own from the start, which actually worked well when the twin story came up. Before Steve Burton came back, they made new Jason act even more unlike himself. He told Sonny he couldn't work for him and bought a media company. One of the characters pointed out that the real Jason would never leave Sonny, no matter what. I'm thinking the truth is out and won't change. They couldn't leave us hanging too long, and switching it would not be a good thing. I could be wrong. It's happened before!

The baby's name is Emily Scout. They call her Scout as a nickname since that's what Danny called her before she was born.

Thanks, I'm so glad to hear that Scout isn't really her name. I can understand a middle name, but when the little girl goes to school, I hope then she goes by Emily. But then again, what am I thinking? This is a soap opera. With SOARs these days, she'll already have finished school in a few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!