The GH Official Thread Part 3

True, but what about the fact that Drew's fingerprints from the Navy were a match for new Jason? Did they put that in there to show it's a done deal? The other thing is that while new Jason has the memories, he's never really had Jason's demeanor or personality. They let Billy Miller make the character his own from the start, which actually worked well when the twin story came up. Before Steve Burton came back, they made new Jason act even more unlike himself. He told Sonny he couldn't work for him and bought a media company. One of the characters pointed out that the real Jason would never leave Sonny, no matter what. I'm thinking the truth is out and won't change. They couldn't leave us hanging too long, and switching it would not be a good thing. I could be wrong. It's happened before!

That is something that can be messed with. Even the new Jason said Spinnelli could have hacked into the Navy's records. Of course Spinnelli didn't, he has nothing to gain, but whoever is responsible for the Jason switcheroo could have. I hope that they are who Andre say they are. Really don't want to go down the road a year from now and see he was in fact lying.

What if "they" copied new Jason's memories and saved them. Maybe if found, Andre can replace new Jason/Drew's with his own memories?

I'm about a week behind, but I just saw Jason/Drew get taken to jail, and Sam call the real Jason for help. Frankly, part of me is surprised that he didn't tell her to fix her own problems-she really wasn't very happy he was back. I mean, I know she's with Drew now, but she could have at least shown some happiness for Jason-a hug, a smile, SOMETHING! They were married.

I'm about a week behind, but I just saw Jason/Drew get taken to jail, and Sam call the real Jason for help. Frankly, part of me is surprised that he didn't tell her to fix her own problems-she really wasn't very happy he was back. I mean, I know she's with Drew now, but she could have at least shown some happiness for Jason-a hug, a smile, SOMETHING! They were married.

Right?!? I get that she's in love with Drew now and wants to consider his feelings, but she can't even manage a civil conversation with Jason? She needs to lay it all out to Drew like, "Look, I'm in love with you and we're married and I'm going to stand by you....but, I was once married to Jason and he's Daddy's father and he's your brother, so he will be a part of our lives. There's no reason for us to be at odds with him." I did like the scene the other day where the brothers tried to sort out how and why they were targeted. It showed they are a lot alike and would be better off cooperating with each other. I would like to see them team up in the future after this whole twin thing settles down. There are lots of story possibilities for them as brothers and allies.

Is all this sex talk supposed to convince us that Carly's a good mother? Yeah, right...I wonder if we'll see this transgender friend of Josslyn's...

I'm wondering why Maxie is freaking out about the baby inheriting Faison's ways. Faison is his grandfather, but he's more closely related to Nathan, he's his father. Yet, Maxie knows Nathan turned out OK, so why shouldn't the baby?

I just find it hilarious Carly is freaking out about Josslyn having sex when we know her history. Although, I guess it would make sense she wants better for Josslyn and doesn't want her rushing into things

Did anyone else hear what's going on with Genie Francis? Apparently her contract was up for renewal and they put her on "recurring" rather than "contract" status! That means she's one of those characters we will see show up occasionally for a day or two (like Bobbie and Monica). What the heck? They just had Laura and Kevin get married. Laura stood up for the Charles Street neighborhood and then threw her hat in the ring to run for mayor. They were gearing up for this epic election battle between Laura and Ned. Then suddenly, Spencer breaks both of his legs in France and Laura has to drop out of the election, resign her position on the hospital board and run off to France to be with him. The entire thing is ridiculous! I suppose that Genie Francis' is paid quite a bit, compared to other actors on the show. But I can think of a few cuts they could make to be able to afford her!

I just saw this , very disappointed. Genie Francis is the main reason I got back to watching GH. do'nt know if I will continue if she is not there. She is such a stape of the show, and they are letting them go.

I wonder if they may get Julian to run against Ned?

I was disappointed with the Laura bowing out.

I've been watching forever... fast-forwarding a lot, but still keeping up over the years as I have time. Honestly, I despise the Charles Street storyline -- it's unbelievably shallow about a complicated issue. The way they've cast an evil developer and nasty corporation against "the people of Charles St" -- eesh. It's now among the storylines I'm fast forwarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!