The GH Official Thread Part 3

I was really offended that Brad took the dead baby out to the deserted road. As I know, having had a baby die, they need to be buried, just like adults, not "dig a hole' etc." like a dog. So he's on the hook for desecration of a corpse or something like that, in my opinion.

He gave the dead baby to Nelle and Michael. I'm sure the baby will be put in the Quartermaine mausoleum.

Thanks, that would ,make me feel better for the baby to be in the Masouleum. But I still wonder what his original plans were. I couldn't quite figure it out.

So will the new D.A.turn out to be Nina's daughter?

I was trying to figure out who would her daughter be. Not sure how long she has been out of the coma. We know she was in one for 20 years, but how long has she been out of it? Not sure if the DA is too young or too old lol.

Speaking of the DA why isn't she giving Drew the zip drive???

I was trying to figure out who would her daughter be. Not sure how long she has been out of the coma. We know she was in one for 20 years, but how long has she been out of it? Not sure if the DA is too young or too old lol.

Speaking of the DA why isn't she giving Drew the zip drive???

I think she really has it in for Sonny and wants to use Drew's memories to get both Sonny and Jason.

I was at first thinking the new DA would be her daughter. But I think she is too old. I think the daughter would be in her early 20's-25ish. That actress has been on soaps for a long time and I think she is in her 30's.

The actress playing Margaux is 39.
Some are speculating Kiki is Nina's daughter. Or Francesca.

Francesca would be a good guess. If Kiki is Nina's daughter than who is Ava's daughter? Will it turn out Francesca and Kiki were switched at birth???

I'm so glad I found this thread! I have watched GH from the 80s!! I have my DH and DS watching as well!!

I'm really interested in who's the mom of Lucas & Brad's adopted son. I was surprised yesterday when Diane showed up as the mom's attorney with Alexis.

I'm so glad I found this thread! I have watched GH from the 80s!! I have my DH and DS watching as well!!

I'm really interested in who's the mom of Lucas & Brad's adopted son. I was surprised yesterday when Diane showed up as the mom's attorney with Alexis.
me too! I thought it would be Nora Buchanan!

I actually don' think the birth mother will be anyone we know. but I'm betting the reason she backed out is that she found out the adoptive parents are a gay couple and there will be a whole court case about this. (maybe that kid who crashed the gender neutral prom alternative will be the baby's birth father?)

I'm guessing the deal with the baby will have something to do with a need for a DNA test etc. and go down that path.

Did anything ever happen with the Kevin story? Last I remember he or his twin went back to the mental hospital and we saw that it was the other, but I haven't seen anything since right?

I actually don' think the birth mother will be anyone we know. but I'm betting the reason she backed out is that she found out the adoptive parents are a gay couple and there will be a whole court case about this. (maybe that kid who crashed the gender neutral prom alternative will be the baby's birth father?)

I like that Nora Buchanan still makes appearances! I watched OLTL too! Sad to see it go!
Yep- the court case will have to address the gay couple adoption. Yeah- can't think of anyone we know from the past that was pregnant?

I'm guessing the deal with the baby will have something to do with a need for a DNA test etc. and go down that path.

Did anything ever happen with the Kevin story? Last I remember he or his twin went back to the mental hospital and we saw that it was the other, but I haven't seen anything since right?

Right- we just saw Kevin(or his twin) go into a room at Ferncliff and say Hi brother. So, is Kevin really the evil twin?

Right- we just saw Kevin(or his twin) go into a room at Ferncliff and say Hi brother. So, is Kevin really the evil twin?

I'm thinking Kevin is locked up and his evil brother is running around treating everyone. Is Kevin's brother a doctor too? He seemed to take good care of Carly and helped Franco with his issues from being sexually molested as a child.

I'm thinking Kevin is locked up and his evil brother is running around treating everyone. Is Kevin's brother a doctor too? He seemed to take good care of Carly and helped Franco with his issues from being sexually molested as a child.

Just saw on the preview for tomorrow that Kevin is in a padded room telling a worker that a very dangerous man is free. So his brother is living as Kevin. I looked up some history of Ryan- Kevin's brother and Ryan was a pediatrician.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!