The GH Official Thread Part 3

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by MickeysMommy, Dec 17, 2013.

1. LVSWL

LVSWL Dis Veteran

I keep wondering if Michael's little boy really died. Interesting that there was that storyline and then the storyline about adoption at the exact same time. It's a soap, so maybe the baby could have been switched/stolen.

2. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

The baby was switched. Nell gave her and Michael's baby to Brad- their baby died. She didn't want the Quartermaines to raise her baby and she wanted to help Brad.

LVSWL likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. DisneyLover1217

DisneyLover1217 DIS Veteran

Okay, so Ryan is a medical doctor so he would have some knowledge of what to prescribe for Carly and how to help Franco. I'm just confused though because he's suppose to be a dangerous man, yet he helped Carly and Franco.

5. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

Yep-I don't understand if Ryan has been acting like Kevin the whole time or it's recent because Kevin has been helping a lot of people and hasn't been acting strange at all.

6. DisneyLover1217

DisneyLover1217 DIS Veteran

I don't know. Was Ryan the one who was initially in there and was tapping morse code to Carly on the wall? If he was, why would Kevin lock him up there and not tell anyone? Makes more sense that it was Kevin the whole time, but then again, there was a time when Kevin couldn't be found when Carly was going to get the lobotomy, maybe that's when Ryan overtook Kevin and left the hospital for a few days before returning.

7. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

And when Kevin was gone, we were supposed to believe he was visiting Laura. Maybe that was the time that they switched places. When Kevin returned, he didn't seem to be as interested in treating Carly.

Laura is coming back in September so this has to come out pretty soon.

DisneyLover1217 likes this.
  8. Diane♥Disney

Diane♥Disney DIS Veteran

I wonder if the birth mother is Kristina.

pattyw likes this.
  9. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

That would be interesting! Kristina has some secret or reason she's back in town.

10. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

I'm wondering if the birth mother is Parker. Perhaps Parker had an affair with a man, so she cheated on Kristina. Then to make it worse, Kristina found out who she gave up her baby to, so now she's back in town to be with her friends and family, also leaving Parker, who "done her wrong".

pattyw likes this.
  11. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

Hope we find out who the birth mom is next week!!

trip and lambdabeta like this.
  12. BellaBaby

BellaBaby (Im)patiently waiting for next trip to Disney!!

Aunt Stella is a little too involved. I've been thinking for awhile that it may come out that she is really Curtis' mom and not his aunt.
    Just a guess. :confused3

trip, Princessclab and pattyw like this.
  13. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

Agree- there's something Aunt Stella is hiding. I'm glad that they are going to recast Jordan when this actress leaves. I really like Curtis and Jordan!

trip, lambdabeta and BellaBaby like this.
  14. trip

trip family trip planner

Aunt Stella has mentioned a few times about a man in her past that she couldn't marry. I wonder if that will come into play?

pattyw and BellaBaby like this.
  15. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

So bummed that GH will be showing old shows for a few days - nothing new until next week I think?? :(

16. BellaBaby

BellaBaby (Im)patiently waiting for next trip to Disney!!

That is a bummer. I wonder why?

17. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

I read online that they can only air so many new shows a year and that last year it was interrupted a lot by the news so they have to show older shows for a few days?? I didn't get it, but that's what I found when I was on one of the soap websites.

18. DisneyDebbie

DisneyDebbie DIS Veteran

I wouldn't mind them showing old shows if they were from decades ago. I would love to see some from the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's! I miss soapnet for that reason, and it's the only thing I like about this Ryan/Kevin reboot

MickeyMinnieMom and pattyw like this.
  19. MickeyMinnieMom

MickeyMinnieMom If you ticket it, they will come... ;)

That doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. I don't remember that over the years. Though maybe they ran more "special" flashback shows in past years??

lambdabeta, BellaBaby and pattyw like this.
  20. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

Yeah I agree. They always show old shows on holidays anyway?? It's funny because I watch Young and the Restless, too and they hardly ever show old shows- just on a few holidays.

BellaBaby and MickeyMinnieMom like this.
  21. pattyw

pattyw DIS Veteran

So sad about Oscar! I hope somehow he can be cured! Nice to see Valerie back, too!

trip likes this.