The GH Official Thread Part 3

Can't wait for some new episodes this week! It was fun watching the 1997 New Year's Eve episode!

I'm assuming the people Christina lives with are in some sort of cult? None of them work but just help people? Daisy also has something to do with whoever is bringing up Sam's past.

I'm assuming the people Christina lives with are in some sort of cult? None of them work but just help people? Daisy also has something to do with whoever is bringing up Sam's past.
That's what I though the first time I saw that Asian girl and she was talking to Christina about her house.

I like Amy's brother, Chet. He may stay on the show if he becomes Sonny's gym manager.

Christina bugs me! She is so gullible! probably turning over lots of money to Shiloh!

I like Amy's brother, Chet. He may stay on the show if he becomes Sonny's gym manager.

Christina bugs me! She is so gullible! probably turning over lots of money to Shiloh!

I think the cult preys on vulnerable people, like Christina and Oscar. But his Shiloh guy obviously didn't do his research. Why would he mess with Sonny's daughter? And now Jason is onto him. This won't end well for Shiloh/Hank. Maybe Ryan will get to him first!

Is Ryan going to get Laura on Monday? I couldn't believe Jordan and Curtis were standing there talking about the various cases with Ryan standing right there listening to everything they were saying.

I just saw a commercial for Lifetime channel of Victoria Gotti movie with Maurice Bernard(Sonny) playing John Gotti.

So Carly and Sonny are the next on Ryan's list? They have to catch him soon , then. They aren't going to get killed off!

I'm still flabbergasted no one has figured this out yet. At the very least, wouldn't they think Kevin had a nervous breakdown again where he thought he was Ryan. Didn't that happen or am I imagining that lol Seriously how many people have said Kevin is acting funny, Kevin wouldn't do this, etc., and no lightbulb goes off. I know it's a soap, but "Kevin" is acting so out there does not make sense no one would notice. It would have been better if they had Ryan really acting like Kevin, like staying married to Laura and pretending to be in love with her, continue to treat Carly and Franco, etc.

Little Aiden broke my heart again. Get lost Gayden! Are kids really that cruel after all the anti bullying indoctrination and gay/straight alliances? And this is supposedly NY State? Cameron is such a sweet brother to him. And Franco has been wonderful with the little guy!

Little Aiden broke my heart again. Get lost Gayden! Are kids really that cruel after all the anti bullying indoctrination and gay/straight alliances? And this is supposedly NY State? Cameron is such a sweet brother to him. And Franco has been wonderful with the little guy!
I'm not sure it's the most realistic storyline for this point in time and in NY. ;)

There's an obvious slant to a lot of their storylines... the "community organizer" Laura wins the election against the "nasty businessman" Ned. They even threw in a line about how a businessman isn't right to run government. Ironic that she did that with the help of her grandson's election fraud, but I guess we're to ignore that and feel like the good guy won... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!