The GH Official Thread Part 3

It was laughable and the height of hypocrisy as they all complimented Ned on the job he’d done over the last year. I’d think Ned would be much more qualified to be mayor than Laura as much as I love the character.

I really like the storyline with Mike. It's very heartbreaking as it hits home to many of us that have been touched by a family member with Alzheimers. Max Gail as Mike is doing a great job! Used to love him as Wojo on Barney Miller!

I really like the storyline with Mike. It's very heartbreaking as it hits home to many of us that have been touched by a family member with Alzheimers. Max Gail as Mike is doing a great job! Used to love him as Wojo on Barney Miller!
He's much too verbal for an Alzheimer patient.

So who will stop Ryan? Sonny, Carly, Franco??? Please do so soon!!

My guess is that Dante will suddenly show up to save or make a surprise visit to Lulu and be killed instead of her. That would at least explain the actor's permanent departure-I mean, c'mon, how long can Dante be "on assignment"?

I'm hoping Franco saves the day, to try to prove once and for all he has changed.

Does anyone think Oscar will get a last minute cure or do you think they will kill the character off?

Yes- would like Franco to be the hero!!

I'm hoping for a cure for Oscar!!- or are they setting up that when Oscar dies, Joss can be with Cam.

I think Oscar’s gonna push Joss toward Cam for after he dies. They begin to fall in love. Oscar goes into remission/ is cured and pretends to be dying to keep Joss and Cam apart. That’s my soapy scenario.

I think Oscar’s gonna push Joss toward Cam for after he dies. They begin to fall in love. Oscar goes into remission/ is cured and pretends to be dying to keep Joss and Cam apart. That’s my soapy scenario.

That's a good one-typical soap opera. Or Joss will fall in love with Cam, but try to deny her feelings because she wants so much to keep Oscar happy....Hey, my thought goes with yours!

My grandma has Alzheimer. She was very verbal until a few years ago. One day she told me all about her family and having to leave Hungry way back in the day. Most of what she said was all a story but very talkative.
My father had alzheimers and he was not that talkative other than repeating the same stories over and over. He loved to tell the story about our dog helping the ranchers herd the cattle next door to our property.

Ugh, so we all know LuLu will be unconscious for months so she can't talk. I'm assuming Ryan has whatever Anna had that caused her blindness, the question is will Ava actually be the one to figure it out. She did take his shoes which we know has blood on the bottom. If she does figure it out will she keep quiet or do what's right.

Ugh, so we all know LuLu will be unconscious for months so she can't talk. I'm assuming Ryan has whatever Anna had that caused her blindness, the question is will Ava actually be the one to figure it out. She did take his shoes which we know has blood on the bottom. If she does figure it out will she keep quiet or do what's right.

I was hoping we could wrap this up pretty soon. So Lulu will either be unconscious or lose her memory. Perhaps she'll find it on Drew's flash drive.

Yep- I was thinking the same thing! Lulu won't be able to talk for a while. Now that Ryan's in the hospital, he'll try to finish off the job!

It would be nice if Ava finally came to her senses! Take the bloody shoes to the police!

I think Ava will figure it out, Ryan will have his sight back but lie about it or have Ava out of the country. And she will be saved by Carly & Laura

They were so late in spotting the blood spot on the floor with the foot print in it, it's probably one of their shoes. Kind of obvious, too. Port Charles finest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!