The Golf Cart Thread

Sorry, we have been frantically trying to get the cart done after work and things kept getting in the way. We didn't get time to put the stereo back on before its first trip camping, but it can't be done soon. Everything else is working great! We got the roof on and the navy metallic with the double coat of clear is finally dry! Soooo.....here are the before and after pictures:

old busted....:rotfl2:
29423_1468242704707_1192749535_31322492_6029264_n.jpg

new hotness!:banana:
30172_1497415514009_1192749535_31389033_2238765_n.jpg

I have one more decal to put on, but I will wait and post it when we get the stereo put back in. We have a nickname for our old cart
and we decided to put her new name on the cart in a small out-of-the-way place.

sorry, we have been frantically trying to get the cart done after work and things kept getting in the way. We didn't get time to put the stereo back on before its first trip camping, but it can't be done soon. Everything else is working great! We got the roof on and the navy metallic with the double coat of clear is finally dry! Soooo.....here are the before and after pictures:

Old busted....:rotfl2:
29423_1468242704707_1192749535_31322492_6029264_n.jpg

new hotness!:banana:
30172_1497415514009_1192749535_31389033_2238765_n.jpg

i have one more decal to put on, but i will wait and post it when we get the stereo put back in. We have a nickname for our old cart
and we decided to put her new name on the cart in a small out-of-the-way place.

love it!!!

The "Gator turned Auburn" cart looks AUsome!! (Sorry, Pete) I have seen it in person!

On a side note, the bearing on the front passenger wheel of the AUburn Cart blew out yesterday morning, and Kenny from Kenny's Cart Rentals brought new bearings over to the Fort when he was delivering a cart for someone else. Kenny even had his mechanic talk to Chris to tell him what to do to fix it. He only charged Chris the cost of the part!! Anyone who does not have their own cart to bring to the Fort, GO THRU KENNY'S CART RENTALS! The guy is a genuine prince!!

I even tried to give Kenny extra cash for helping us so quickly and he kept saying that he will help any and all Disbders and was not interested in marking up the parts. I owe this man big time. And no, Donnie, this was a typical worn out bearing. Don't go posting stuff about how I should have never sold old bessie. Leave Pete alone or I will sick Deb on you! Lol

I need ideas for a cart. My Disney-hating DH just told me this past weekend that he wants to take me to Fort Wilderness camping. :faint: When I said that I wanted to rent a cart while we're there, he informed me that he would like to BUY a cart and fix it up so we can bring it with us. :eek: (there's no smilie for dropping dead...)

So who has any Halloween decorations for their Golf Carts in mind?

Pictures would be great.

We have been to the Fort many times as kids but now with our own kids we have gone 3 times.

2 times in 900 loop
last time in 300 loop

2005 Chevey Crew Cab Silverado
2005 29' Fleetwood Travel Trailer
1995 EZGO GOlf Cart

O it's not ours. We just took the picture when we were there.

These are not mine either but some other nice carts.

The Green one in the Garage is ours in the early conversion stages. The back area will be two bench seats for the kids facing each other.

IMG_74011.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_7390.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_7392.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

Hernandez6060_Cart.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!