The Golf Cart Thread

I saw this at FW a couple years ago. It was kinda kool to look at but there is no way it can drive good.
CIMG0891.jpg

Wow now that is a lift. Thanks for posting the picture.

Made some progress today on the cart. I'm in the process of converting the rear cargo box into 2 bench seats facing eachother for 4 kids to ride back there.

Hernandez6060_Cart.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Today I cut the pass through and bolted in the wood benches.

Hernandez6060_Cart_4-26-11.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Added Seatbelts in the back for the kids since my last post.

5 Months and 16 Days until we check in at the Fort

IMG00430-1.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG00432-1.jpg

IMG00433.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG00434-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I was looking for this, and up it popped.
Anyone have a reasonably priced place to buy vinyl upholstery to recover our GC seats ?

Didn;t make it to the Fort this year but still used the Golf Cart. Looking forward to seeing some pics from folks that went this year.

http://[url=http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/fort-wildernes-resort26-campground/p71407-halloween-2011-at-home.html]
IMG_0351.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

I was looking for this, and up it popped.
Anyone have a reasonably priced place to buy vinyl upholstery to recover our GC seats ?

don't know if you are still looking or not. We got ours at Jo Ann fabrics. look in newspaper or sign up on line to get 40% off coupons.
Now we have to find the time to actually do it.

don't know if you are still looking or not. We got ours at Jo Ann fabrics. look in newspaper or sign up on line to get 40% off coupons.
Now we have to find the time to actually do it.

Thanks, we found some marine vinyl at Hancock Fabrics. They had remnants for $4.00 a yard. :thumbsup2 I will get a pic posted soon.

Awesome thread! We love it up here in the great white northland but we miss being able to drive to FW. Someday we'll have a cart of our own to deck out, until then, keep the pics coming!

Hard to believe its been over four years since we've seen the Fort. This thread always stirs up memories of the best family vacation we ever had. :goodvibes

Bump.

Let's see more pictures of Golf Carts at the Fort!

What is it with dogs and golf carts? Our dog knows two words for sure.

I can call her name and she comes running.

I can say the word "golf cart" and she runs and jumps up on the seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!