The Golf Cart Thread

Seriously? What does she think will get messed up?
I never said it was reasonable! LOL
I think she's worried about someone running into it while it's parked in one of the cart lots. Or scratching it, or whatever. I told her I didn't buy it to just run around our neighborhood. Maybe next trip. I got to pick my battles!

Since this is the golf cart thread, have any of you installed a brush bar, or front bumper on your cart? I noticed the rental carts at the fort all have steel tube bumpers/guards installed. I asked the cast member at the cart stand if he knew where they got them and he told me they came in that way. I've seen a couple on amazon so just thought I'd see what you all had done.
Thanks,
Don

Since this is the golf cart thread, have any of you installed a brush bar, or front bumper on your cart? I noticed the rental carts at the fort all have steel tube bumpers/guards installed. I asked the cast member at the cart stand if he knew where they got them and he told me they came in that way. I've seen a couple on amazon so just thought I'd see what you all had done.
Thanks,
Don
see my cart pictures. the front tube bumpers do offer some protection for the front of the cart.

see my cart pictures. the front tube bumpers do offer some protection for the front of the cart.
Can you post a link to your pictures please? I'm seriously looking at this one as the installed pictures show it shouldn't block the lights:
My cart...

We were finally able to find some batteries for the golf cart. It took about 3 months.
Surprised they were that hard to find.
I want to replace mine and assumed I could just run down to the Interstate store. I haven't checked yet but hoped I could just replace with a better quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!