The Good News Is......

A little positive magic memory share:

I've mentioned in other threads about how when I was 15 back in July 2000, a CM for Indy and I bonded over beanie babies. She directed me to a shop that she thought might have Magic, a white dragon I desperately wanted to have.

My mom and I did go check, but sadly no Magic.

We happened to see the CM our last day and she had thought about bringing an extra she had just in case the store didn't have Magic. We ended up giving her our address and a short time after we got home Magic showed up on my doorstep. There was no return address so I never got to thank the CM further.

But nearly 21 years later I still have Magic and the note sent with her. She is one of my most precious memories and I will cherish her for the rest of my life.

Wrapped yesterday on my first film set gig. Only 3 days of work, but the good news is: I had work in my field (costuming) for the first time in almost a year. Slowly, but steadily forward here in Cali. Baby steps so we don't fall backwards :cloud9:

Looking forward to maybe getting to work on a live theatre production this summer if things keep improving.

Peking says: safety first!

Got to spread a little bit of pixie dust the past week by helping out a family get BGs for ROTR and WS almost every day of their visit :cloud9: (I was limited days they weren't in the parks by noon lol).

They haven't been since they went with their mom a couple years ago and she's since passed away. So it was my honor to be able to help remove some of the stress for them of this one aspect so they could just focus on making new happy memories. Also trying to explain how to get a BG was more difficult than just getting them for them at 7am and noon each day :rotfl:

Really gave the warm fuzzies! Plus I got to look after their sweet old man doggie while they were away :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!