The Good News Is......

I managed to nab Halloween reservations for Boo at the Zoo in Oakland! System crashed after I waited two hours in the virtual queue, but I somehow harassed it enough to give me tickets almost a half hour before it was officially back up and running :rotfl2:

Not sure yet if my mom and I will wear costumes or not (Peking likely will no matter what). I wonder if they would let me in wearing my Tink wings :scratchin... Wouldn't be as cool since daylight hours, but they would help with social distancing :cool1:

From the main Community Board:
The Dance Theatre of Harlem will hold it's Virtual 2020 Vision Gala tomorrow night for FREE.

Monday, October 19th, 7pm ET
FREE on Facebook and YouTube. ( <-- Click on blue links.) RSVP today! https://bit.ly/2F8I6cY

"Dance Theatre of Harlem (DTH) invites you to join us for this special benefit to celebrate our legacy of excellence and inclusion in classical ballet, and to honor the future of DTH, hosted by Emmy Award-winning ABC News Correspondent Deborah Roberts, with appearances by 15-time Grammy-winning artist Alicia Keys, and Princeton Professor, MSNBC Contributor, and author Imani Perry."

The dancers have been safely rehearsing all this time in a pandemic bubble in upstate NY. :grouphug:

NOT the link to the watch the gala, just a preview below:

Hope it’s ok to post this, I don’t remember seeing it before. Disney has launched a merch line in partnership with Make A Wish to celebrate their years of partnership. A beautiful shade of blue and cute offerings.

https://www.shopdisney.com/uniquely...THER_Blog_BlogPost_102020_WCTB_MakeAWish_2020
I was just coming in to post this!
I saw these on GR today! So cute and for a really good cause. Some things have sold out already, so I hope they get restocked soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!