The Good News Is......

Just watched some Instagram story’s about the DL Shanghai opening day.... wow... that brought me to tears (even though I‘ve never been there)...
It really brightened my day...

(and I saw they show proper respect to Chip ‘n Dale... so I guess I have to visit some day...)

Just heard one of my clients is reopening their business next week, so this week I have a few hours of work this week to prepare for the reopening and then next week, I will be back to my proper scheduled hours. So from next week that will be 2 out of 3 clients back to full hours and my income almost back to what it was before lockdown :Pinkbounc

oh and since I will be working from home for at least until the end of the summer, I went shopping on Amazon and treated myself to a nice cushion and fleece blanket for my home office chair , now just have to wait for delivery :)

And Disneyland Paris is airing Mickey and the Magician! :D One of my alltime favourite shows. It has a bit too many French speaking parts for my liking, but it's a great mix of songs and dance and MAGIC :D
Plotline, Mickey is a cleaner at a Magician, who asks him to clean his workshop before the moon disappears, but he gets distracted by all the magic in the room as Mickey wants nothing more than to become a magician.

Also I got in some extra money for which I need to find a good destination :)

Last edited:
Josh D'Amaro has been named Chairman, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, and Rebecca Campbell has been named Chairman, Direct-to-Consumer and International.

https://abc7.com/rebecca-campbell-josh-damaro-disney-executives-walt-world/6194044/
I'm so happy Josh D'Amaro will be in charge of Disney Parks! He's been so good about connecting with CM's and park guests. Hopefully, this will mean good things to come:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!