The Goodys are going back to Disney! Update:Page 19 & Checklist added!

Help us decide... Where should we stay and why?

• Contemporary

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Beach Club

• Polynesian

• Port Orleans Riverside

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok with only 10 days to go I figured I should start a check list of what is left to do!

Book Hotel at Airport for night before flight
Find ride for me and boys to hotel on Friday at 3
Find ride for Wayne to get to hotel after work
Buy bag for park (backpack?)
Finish packing
Attach Magical Express and luggage tags to luggage
Print out final itinerary, flight confirmations, Boston Airport hotel confirmation, Garden Grocer order
Pack carryon bag (remember to include Camera and Disney Binder!)
Hair appt - Wednesday (cut and color)
Nail appt - Tuesday
Get stuff for our final disney night - Lilo and Stitch!
Write up instructions for our dog Daisy, fish Nick, and frogs Zack & Cody!
Do the Online Check-in for the Poly- I can do this tomorrow!!

What the heck am I forgetting!?? :confused3

I am making some progress!!
I bought a bag- $18.00 from target - its a cool backpack with pockets for everything! I really like it.

I booked the hotel and figured out the rides for the night before the trip! I booked us at the Hilton right at the airport and it is a really nice hotel.... usually it is 300 or more and I cant justify that for a night before a vacation but I got it on special for 99.00 (a taxi would have cost about that!)

I also started a self tanning routine. Now if I look somewhat orange in my photo's you will know why! I dont know what is worse.... orange from a fake tan or the glowing white skin from a girl who hasnt seen the sun in the last 4months!:scared1:

I forgot to mention that I CANT stop changing my dining reservations. This is a problem with the deluxe dining plan I think!!!!!! There are TOO many options. I have decided to skip Tutto because LeCellier opened up for lunch and I booked that and changed Biergarten from lunch to dinner.

:dancer: party: 8 DAYS TO GO!!! party: :dancer:
girl you need to step away from the dining ressies site :lmao:
great switch...
just be sure the palms of your hands are not orange :rotfl2:

we are in another heat wave...bring the swimsuit, and the shorts!
you snow birds are going to think you hit a tropical island!!!

:wave2: Connie

:dancer: party: 8 DAYS TO GO!!! party: :dancer:
girl you need to step away from the dining ressies site :lmao:
great switch...
just be sure the palms of your hands are not orange :rotfl2:

we are in another heat wave...bring the swimsuit, and the shorts!
you snow birds are going to think you hit a tropical island!!!

:wave2: Connie

Connie- they ARE orange LOL I just hope my face doesnt turn orange LOL :rotfl:

Hey we didn't do the single digit dance! What's up with that? :confused3

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This trip just came up WAY too fast. 9 months is too soon IMO. I think from now on they will be at least one year away.

Yay for single digits!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am starting to freak out. I remember i did this last time too. after all the planning and being OCD about every detail I need to now sit back, relax and just enjoy it. Keep telling me that!!!!!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :laughing:
try washing them in perxiode or sugar/salt wash
Gwendolyn did that once :rotfl2: her orthodontist told to soak them in perxiode don't remember if it worked!!!

BTW RELAX; YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY IN EIGHT DAYS ; how lucky are you!!!
:mickeyjum
:wave:

:laughing: Don't panic girl it's going to be okay. Relax and enjoy the fun of planning this wonderful vacation for your family. You're going to have a great time! :goodvibes

I love the countdown chart!! Did you get the Mickeys at Home Depot for it? I've seen some Disers do that, it's a good idea. The pails are so cute. It's def. going to keep the boys busy on the plane and in the room. (If you planned anytime in the room that is!:rotfl:)
Only 8 days now so close.:cool1:
I live in south florida and we usually have the same weather as Orlando. We had a cold freeze for 10 days when our high was 45. Then we had shorts for 2 days and it came back. Today, I finally got to put on my shorts even at night and based on the weather forecast it should last for a while. I hope you have great weather. Even if we do have a freeze it will feel like summer for you at this point.:laughing:

1 more week!! I just realized our trips overlap for a few hours. We land at 12:30pm on the 6th. Too bad I didn't make our dinner ADR for Kona that night.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :laughing:
try washing them in perxiode or sugar/salt wash
Gwendolyn did that once :rotfl2: her orthodontist told to soak them in perxiode don't remember if it worked!!!

BTW RELAX; YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY IN EIGHT DAYS ; how lucky are you!!!
:mickeyjum
:wave:

THANKS!!!! :goodvibes

:laughing: Don't panic girl it's going to be okay. Relax and enjoy the fun of planning this wonderful vacation for your family. You're going to have a great time! :goodvibes

Thank you- Wayne will be twittering again for anyone interested!!

I love the countdown chart!! Did you get the Mickeys at Home Depot for it? I've seen some Disers do that, it's a good idea. The pails are so cute. It's def. going to keep the boys busy on the plane and in the room. (If you planned anytime in the room that is!:rotfl:)
Only 8 days now so close.:cool1:
I live in south florida and we usually have the same weather as Orlando. We had a cold freeze for 10 days when our high was 45. Then we had shorts for 2 days and it came back. Today, I finally got to put on my shorts even at night and based on the weather forecast it should last for a while. I hope you have great weather. Even if we do have a freeze it will feel like summer for you at this point.:laughing:

i am so happy about warmer weather. it is so cold and snowy here. I did get the mickeys at home depot!! i hope the boys like their gifts. they get a little smaller each time i do it- but hey xmas was a month ago!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

It's almost time for you to go to Disney!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Thanks!!!!! We are SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think I will sleep this week, :cool1:

I will definitely follow you guys on Twitter! I can't wait. :woohoo:

I'm really looking forward to those Disney night pics Nickie! You always do such a great job. :thumbsup2

Well we are leaving on Friday and I just wanted to say thanks for reading my pre trip report !!! :goodvibes I can't believe that we are already going back- just 9 months after our "once in a lifetime" trip in May. It is crazy!!!!

I hope that the weather holds up for us and that it doesn't rain as much as accuweather is forecasting!

I promise to take lot's of pictures and get my trip report in soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter