The GRAD Finale- Four days of Family, Fun, and Frolic!! May '19 TR

We all enjoyed our meals! Joe and I had the burgers and Troy had the pasta! The movie clips are always fun to watch- no matter if it's the first time or the 100th time you've seen them!!

thumbnail_IMG_6529.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6532.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6531.jpg

Yoda had a great time!!

thumbnail_IMG_6533.jpg

We finished our meal by about 7:45pm. The park was open until 9pm and the After Hours party started at 9:30pm. Even without a day ticket, you can enter the park with your After Hours admission at 7pm. We have AP's so we used that to enter earlier.

By this time, the park didn't seem too busy as most were in place for either Fantasmic or the Star Wars fireworks. We have seen both a few times, so we decided to use this time to visit attractions!

First, we went to Star Tours! Yoda was excited to visit his friends! It was pretty much a walk-on!
thumbnail_IMG_6534.jpg

Next, we went to meet Olaf!! My most favorite snowman! One that loves sun and sand!! We see way too much snow here in the Buffalo, NY area!! But you HAVE to love a snowman that longs for summer! We are always longing for summer here at home!!!

thumbnail_IMG_6954.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6966.jpg

Next up we went to visit Mickey & Minnie! There were only 2 other families in line. I love when the photopass photographers capture some candid images in addition to the poses. And they do so even for all adults- which is great!!
thumbnail_IMG_6535.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6967.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6955.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6968.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6969.jpg

Ooh love all the food pics...glad you managed to get a reservation for lunch with an Imagineer and the persistence paid off :thumbsup2

I love your pics of Yacht Club...such a lovely resort :goodvibes

Posted whilst you were updating. I love Olaf and the meet looks thoroughly enjoyable. Yay on the meet with Mickey and Minnie as well :lovestruc

Ooh love all the food pics...glad you managed to get a reservation for lunch with an Imagineer and the persistence paid off :thumbsup2

I love your pics of Yacht Club...such a lovely resort :goodvibes

Posted whilst you were updating. I love Olaf and the meet looks thoroughly enjoyable. Yay on the meet with Mickey and Minnie as well :lovestruc

Lunch was fantastic!!
Love the Yacht Club! I think you'll be at the Beach Club this fall?
Character meets are so fun!! Never too old to enjoy the Disney characters! :goodvibes

Next, we were heading over to the Star Wars Launch Bay! On the way, we stopped to get our After Hours wristbands and picked up a schedule!

thumbnail_IMG_6964.jpgthumbnail_IMG_6965.jpg

I think you'll be at the Beach Club this fall?
Character meets are so fun!! Never too old to enjoy the Disney characters! :goodvibes

Unfortunately not until next fall...I’ve a while to wait for my trip.

I love character meets as well! Can’t wait to experience some more in the near future :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading of your experience at after hours in DHS
:thumbsup2

Unfortunately not until next fall...I’ve a while to wait for my trip.

I love character meets as well! Can’t wait to experience some more in the near future :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading of your experience at after hours in DHS
:thumbsup2

That's right- fall 2020 is your trip. But never too soon to plan- will enjoy your PTR!!

After Hours was great- update up next!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts