The Grove Resort and Spa

Lindaapple

Mouseketeer
We have decided to book at The Grove Resort and Spa. Thought I'd ask if anyone who has stayed here has any advice or suggestions on any special requests (best spot for a room, etc.) or any 'must do's' that we should do while there.

Thanks! :)

I hadn’t heard of this resort so had to look it up. It looks great and it’s priced really well for our June trip. May be booking this one. Thanks!

I think it looks really nice. We booked a 2 bedroom and will be there in 2 weeks. I just saw that their new Surfari waterpark is opening March 1st so we're excited to try that out. It is no extra charge for hotel guests. I'll make sure to post a review when we get back.

My friend is staying there this week. She works for one of their sister resorts so got a good deal. I am curious about it!

I think it looks really nice. We booked a 2 bedroom and will be there in 2 weeks. I just saw that their new Surfari waterpark is opening March 1st so we're excited to try that out. It is no extra charge for hotel guests. I'll make sure to post a review when we get back.
Oh that's great! We booked for May and I can't wait! I'm excited to hear your review when you return. Have a wonderful time!!! :)

Hi We are staying at The Grove for two weeks in June. I have been closely following the construction of the Surfari Water Park for the last few months and according to their Facebook page, the Surfari Water Park is not totally free.

From Facebook:

Entrance to the water park will be included in the daily resort fee. Pricing for the Flow Rider can be found here: https://www.groveresortorlando.com/surfari/flowrider, and inner tubes for the lazy river can be rented for $7/day.

I understand the extra charges for the Flow Rider, but $7 a day per person seems a little ridiculous for inner tubes for the lazy river.

Do they allow you to bring your own tube? I bought a couple for $5 each at FiveBelow a while back.

I don't know. We stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek the last four years and the inner tubes were available first come, first serve near the lazy river. While $7 isn't that much, we don't usually spend more than 30-60 minutes a day on the lazy river.

You can email The Grove's recreation team, maybe they can answer your question.

asorto@groveresortorlando.com

Hi We are staying at The Grove for two weeks in June. I have been closely following the construction of the Surfari Water Park for the last few months and according to their Facebook page, the Surfari Water Park is not totally free.

From Facebook:

Entrance to the water park will be included in the daily resort fee. Pricing for the Flow Rider can be found here: https://www.groveresortorlando.com/surfari/flowrider, and inner tubes for the lazy river can be rented for $7/day.

I understand the extra charges for the Flow Rider, but $7 a day per person seems a little ridiculous for inner tubes for the lazy river.
Wow! That's disappointing! We stayed at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate about 10 years ago and loved the lazy river and the lazy river is one of the reasons we booked at The Grove. I had pictured my family going in the lazy river each day but only for about 30 mins as we also will have park days but for our family of 4 and our exchange rate, it would be almost $40 each time to rent the tubes. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter