The Guilt of the Adult Only Trip...

Is the guilt that you are going on vacation or that you are going to Disney?

No guilt here when taking adult only trips. Disney or other locations. Honesty is the best policy. Adults need their recharge time also.

Yeah I can't lie to mine. They wouldn't fall for it, but also that would just deepen the guilt. Lol.

My adult daughter is planning a trip with two friends. The three of them really want me to go (shocking, I know). I think they mostly want my Disney knowledge along. ;)

But I cannot go because my nine-year-old desperately wants to go. And my fifteen-year-old is wanting to go to Galaxy's Edge. I'm holding out for a family trip instead.

I have been on adults-only trips, but it's usually for runDisney events.

I've got 6 yr old twins and I would love to have a trip alone or all adults. They wouldn't be happy, but I'd have no guilt about it.

I feel your guilt. DH and I went to food and wine three years ago and the kids were really upset we went down without them for the weekend:) Brought them the following year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter