The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
i typed out "giants better win the superbowl"
I MEAN THE WORLD SERIES
i hate when football teams have the same name as baseball teams, can you be more creative

my chemistry teacher stinks and doesn't teach us anything so i basically have to teach myself
and we have a test tomorrow

so i just watched an 8 minute video on how to do stoichiometry
and now i understand
somewhat

yep :-) it was fun! glad i went lol
yay :-)
If anything somewhat major happened you know what to do omg
i forgot to watch PLL last night so i'm watching it right now and ugh it's just confusing me more
but whenever i see toby and spencer i'm just like YOU DON'T KNOW HE'S A
idc if he's A i love him

omg ikr like the whole aria part freaked me out especially when I saw garret's body and I realized it was him. And the Mona thing lol that was so freaky. I know she was there. I heard that Mona was coming back to school at Rosewood next season but idk

Ahhhh I loved chemistry! But my uncle was my teacher so I was real good at it last year. I dreaded it but honestly it was one of my favorite classes. But ugh now I hate biology so bad. Words can't describe how much I hate it and the teacher. The other day she said awwww guys the other night it just hit me that you all have lives outside of my class! :O No duh geez I complain way too much about that class.

yay :-)
If anything somewhat major happened you know what to do omg

omg ikr like the whole aria part freaked me out especially when I saw garret's body and I realized it was him. And the Mona thing lol that was so freaky. I know she was there. I heard that Mona was coming back to school at Rosewood next season but idk

omg IT WAS GARRET'S BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? at first it looked like lucas to me but then i saw he was alive so i was like what who was in the box with aria
but i think the people that were trying to push it off the train were jenna and noel because it was a boy and girl voice and idk it just sounded like them

omg one of our cheerleaders got kicked off today
Can't say that i was disappointed lol

MickeyisBeast said:
omg IT WAS GARRET'S BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? at first it looked like lucas to me but then i saw he was alive so i was like what who was in the box with aria
but i think the people that were trying to push it off the train were jenna and noel because it was a boy and girl voice and idk it just sounded like them

haha yes!!! At first I didn't know and then I looked real close and was like omg and that is big bc of the story he told spencer before that happened. I didn't even think about Noel and Jenna. but omg that makes so much sense

O M G the pep rally today
I about died
like really
me myself and I
collapsing on the floor

The game was good! We are district champs so we get a first round by in the playoffs. I am excited! I need a break. I am so tired omg I just wanna sleep so bad tm but my mom decides to make me a hair appt an hour away at freaking 9 in the morning. Shoot me now. She did it for meanness. I. Know. It.

Oh well. I have had a great day. Fantabulous! I made the highest grade in my AP biology class on a quiz that I never thought was possible. I about passed out omg proud of myself.

I'm a day older than Nightmare Before Christmas.

We're both going to turn 20 next year. :scared:

also got a 98 on my world lit midterm, whaddup

grandfloluver said:
O M G the pep rally today
I about died
like really
me myself and I
collapsing on the floor

I just don't know what to think lol
my bffs are egging it on omg
they love mwah <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter