The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

i just need to add quotes from five secondary sources to everything else i've written

i can do this

i can do this

I had 2 whole weeks to do my homework yet here we are the day before I go back to school

I have to write this entire scholarship paper today and mail it out... All on why I want to be a police officer... I don't. So I'll be writing a fictional piece on what my life will be like when I become a FBI secret agent.

I was telling my family how much I hate my job and my uncle told me that I can work at his gym when I come home from college on breaks. Yessssssssssssssssss

Roy D Mercer has received my emotions today. I needed the laughs deeply

I am actually dreading prom
Looking forward to nothing but dressing up

One of my friends had her car stolen last night, and today it was found that it had been in a fatal accident. It was stolen by a sixteen year old and a fourteen year old, the fourteen year old died and the sixteen year old is in critical condition. Wow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!