The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

i only have an exam and presentation left tomorrow morning and then i am done with school

ugh lucky

i have two finals back-to-back today (from 3 until 8, ugh) and two tomorrow (one at 8 a.m., ugh, and another in the afternoon)

at least one final today is just talking about a book and both of my profs today are bringing food

i convinced my prose professor that we should order pizza since that test is at like 6 until 8 tonight

but i don't go home until wednesday

Somewhere over the rainbow of 13 hours and 10 minutes of exams plus another 10ish weeks of school I dream of the last day

i got an a on my second lit paper and the professor asked us for our favorite donut flavors and brought them for the final

bless

Finally made it to season 3 of Lost! Season two lost me a little so I'm hoping to like this better.

i have a presentation in half an hour and then i am free

i'm gonna nap

tumblr_n4qykohjlH1qfv6tdo6_250.gif

I always see people reblogging that picture of the really steep street in California with comments like "it's so hard to walk up!" "i've walked up that street before!!"

...no. you haven't walked up that street before?? it's not a real street? it's a big wall in Disney it's not a real street have you never been to disney world before

there's still Jake Owen tickets available for his show here this month
I NEED TO SEE HIM IN CONCERT HE IS ONLY GOD'S GIFT TO COUNTRY MUSIC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter