The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

Pretty sure the boy at the barre tonight could see my massive wedgie during plies so that's great.......
Also we did intense stretching and I'm not even going to be able to move tomorrow

only agreeing to go to the movies with my dad and brother because it's during school hours while all the k-12 schools aren't on summer vacation yet

We keep watching videos in this class and it's SUCH a waste of time. I mean seriously, can I just leave?

tina fey using a taser on tom hiddleston sounds like a fake spoiler

but it actually happened in that movie

what a world to live in

Somebody save me. 7 hours of work today. 10 hours tomorrow. 9 hours sunday.

26 hours of torture. and 0 hours available to study for my ap exam monday.

i want to quit.

Somebody save me. 7 hours of work today. 10 hours tomorrow. 9 hours sunday.

26 hours of torture. and 0 hours available to study for my ap exam monday.

i want to quit.

:hug: that's no fun. I have 7 hours today and 6 tomorrow. Guess I can't complain.

:hug: that's no fun. I have 7 hours today and 6 tomorrow. Guess I can't complain.

They've scheduled me so much, it's ridiculous. My friend works there and she says that unless you tell them not to schedule you so much they're going to schedule you every day. I wrote a note to my manager that I can't work so much because of school so hopefully he listens lol

They've scheduled me so much, it's ridiculous. My friend works there and she says that unless you tell them not to schedule you so much they're going to schedule you every day. I wrote a note to my manager that I can't work so much because of school so hopefully he listens lol

Yeah, my boss is really good about scheduling but you have to fight for what you want, it took me weeks in order to get him to listen that I didn't want as many hours as possible. Now I only work three days a week (twice on the weekend and once during the week.) Let me know how it goes. Sorry your job is rough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter