The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

Oh dear that's a dramatic one.
Yep and I can still remember it so vividly. I was walking home from a friends party and I noticed this man following me. He got closer and closer to me and then I saw the knife. I started running but it seemed like in slow motion. I finally reached my house as the man got to my front yard. I opened the front door and slammed it shut. That is when I woke up.

I'm a lucid dreamer. I'll never forget the day in sophomore year psychology when I learned that it wasn't normal to control what happens in your dreams.

I'm a lucid dreamer. I'll never forget the day in sophomore year psychology when I learned that it wasn't normal to control what happens in your dreams.
So you can't control your dreams at all? Also you can't ever die in your dreams or fall and hit the ground? I hear you wake up before that happens. I wonder why that is?

So you can't control your dreams at all? Also you can't ever die in your dreams or fall and hit the ground? I hear you wake up before that happens. I wonder why that is?
I do control my dreams, I control what happens and what I do. I know that when you jerk awake it's called a Hypnic jerk, it's some kind of physiological thing.

I think dreams occur from stuff we are thinking about before we go to sleep. I don't know why nightmares happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter