The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

i saw some people whining that because twenty one pilots played on mtv now a bunch of white girls are going to listen to them

um...
1. casually liking something is still totally legal
2. i hope they only come to your town on a day you can't go, you elitists
3. how do you know their music won't resonate with them? "migraine" is one of the most validating songs i've ever heard tbh
4. those white girls are capable of putting money into their pockets to keep making the music you're so dang possessive of

/why i never contribute to bandoms

but i also feel like i can't really talk because i'd feel guilty for going to an anberlin farewell show since i only got into them recently and my hypothetical ticket could have gone to someone who'd listened to them forever??

So this little girl told my cheer coach who later told me that she is having a birthday coming up. For her birthday, she wants me. Like to come to her house and sleepover and do cheerleader stuff with her and her friends. Normal kids want clowns or other entertainment for their birthday. This girl wants me. I did not know I had a fan base like that lol

Aaaaah I just had my first driving lesson. I didn't stall hell yeaaaa but it's so confusing knowing when to let the clutch go before accelerating. plus I kept accidentally going into third gear instead of first lol but I did drive in third so yay, changing gears while driving is fine but pulling away is crap

is it bad to want to quit after your first day? i hated it so much and i have to work every single day this week... it's not worth the next to no money i'm being paid.

tumblr_static_7l05c8bnt808scgo848swocsc.jpg

i..... want.... to... kiss.... him....

Literally the day after I posted the purse question I bought a new purse. I've been carrying the other one all semester and now I'm switching it up.

My friends and I went to this Hibachi grilling place last night which was fantastically delicious, and I got this hot green tea, which was also really good, but I think it was highly caffeinated because I couldn't sleep at all last night and now I'm exhausted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter