The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

From Yorkshire UK - Just spent the last few hours with a bottle of Soave reading your TR. Amazing.

I love what you said about Gav waving to you as you appeared at the end of the aisle. I have a feeling this is what Neil will do. We have this thing of whenever we see each other, saying 'All right, mattttttttttte,' in the most Yorkshire accent ever. We are best friends beyond belief and this is just us so this part of your TR really made me cry.

Wonderful, I was right there with you. :goodvibes

Hi Sara-Jayne,
Your TR is fantastic. I loved reading every single bit of it. I'm so glad you've got your little bundles of joy now! :)

From Yorkshire UK - Just spent the last few hours with a bottle of Soave reading your TR. Amazing.

I love what you said about Gav waving to you as you appeared at the end of the aisle. I have a feeling this is what Neil will do. We have this thing of whenever we see each other, saying 'All right, mattttttttttte,' in the most Yorkshire accent ever. We are best friends beyond belief and this is just us so this part of your TR really made me cry.

Wonderful, I was right there with you. :goodvibes

Hello! I am so glad that you can relate to how special that moment was :) I am now imagining you in that Yorkshire accent ;) Thank you for reading!

SJ, I just read through your journal. You looked like Cinderella! :goodvibes

Thank you! I get the feeling I know you ~ are you a friend already? If not, please don't think I'm creepy saying that! LOL

Ooohh, thank you for keeping us posted! I will think good thoughts for you and the new baby!! :hug:

I would love to follow your blog! Thank you!

Thank you! I am terrible at updating on here so I am trying to keep a blog instead and transfer everything over there to finish :)

I'm debating whether to take this whole thing down. Some troll on another site found my blog address on here and decided to take the p*ss out of my children's names and call me some choice ones. Nice.

I'm debating whether to take this whole thing down. Some troll at the Circle of Sarcasm found my blog address on here and decided to take the p*ss out of my children's names and call me a wh*re and an assh*le. Nice.
Omg, seriously? What an a**hat! We had something similar happen when our wedding was featured on Offbeat Bride. The story was fed to a couple other places with some not so nice people. My advice, ignore the jerk who obviously can't understand how cool unique names are. I love the names!

I'm debating whether to take this whole thing down. Some troll at the Circle of Sarcasm found my blog address on here and decided to take the p*ss out of my children's names and call me a wh*re and an assh*le. Nice.

I hope that you won't! I think your TR is such a wonderful example for new brides-- it shows some great experiences you can have for a wedding trip. Especially being a YCG bride, that's not something that's easy to find in other TRs. Why would anyone care what your children's names are? Just sad.

Just ignore them. Your wedding was one of the most beautiful and heartfelt that I have read on here. I would hate for future disbrides not to be able to read it.

THose people are so pathetic, don't let them get to you. They are a bunch of middle aged bully hags - you are real!!!

I don't even know how many hours I just spent catching up with this entire report and I have to say every minute was worth it. As a girl who has always dreamed of a magical wedding yet always seen herself as the "plain jane", it was wonderful to see you transform into a beautiful princess for your special day. Thank you for sharing all of these memories on here and congrats on your beautiful family :lovestruc

I don't even know how many hours I just spent catching up with this entire report and I have to say every minute was worth it. As a girl who has always dreamed of a magical wedding yet always seen herself as the "plain jane", it was wonderful to see you transform into a beautiful princess for your special day. Thank you for sharing all of these memories on here and congrats on your beautiful family :lovestruc

I also have just found this trip report and gutted that it's ended x hope I can get in touch and get the blog address as I really want to see it finished! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!