" The Happiest Place on Earth" : Is this DL or WDW?

Disney Wanderer

DIS Veteran
Seems like i should know for sure but im Confused .

Offically - is " The Happiest Place On Earth" Supposed to be DisneyLand or is it DisneyWorld or Both ??:confused3 I like to be " technically " right LOL

Disneyland is "The Happiest Place on Earth." For some reason, I'm thinking that Disney World is "Where Dreams Come True."

<I'm thinking that Disney World is "Where Dreams Come True.".
dreams do come true at DW, but that tag line is just the promotion wdw and disneyland have been having the past two years, it will be ending soon.

LOL, thank you for bringing this up. People calling WDW "The Happiest Place on Earth" is a pet peeve of mine (yeah, I know it's petty. So sue me! :p). Yes WDW is a happy place, but its tagline is not, nor has it ever been, The Happiest Place on Earth. That's reserved for Disneyland! :goodvibes WDW is "The Most Magical Place on Earth", as GalDisney said.

<<<thank you for bringing this up. People calling WDW "The Happiest Place on Earth" is a pet peeve of mine >>>

Same with me :)

Ive Always thought " The Happiest Place On Earth " was accually Disney land, but i thought mabey Disney World had adopted it too , .

So Disney World is " Where Dreams Come True " Makes sense :)

LOL, thank you for bringing this up. People calling WDW "The Happiest Place on Earth" is a pet peeve of mine (yeah, I know it's petty. So sue me! :p)

It's a peeve of mine as well. It goes right up there with people who refer to Magic Kingdom as "Disney World":headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter