The Headless Horseman Is Returning To Fort Wilderness For The 2017 Halloween Season

I can't book for 10/30 either. They said no one can book past 10/21, yet people above have. I am within 180.

I got 10/30 today! I was not within 180 yet last time I called. Well, I have 2 reservations so technically they could have booked it if the system was being agreeable:)-

Ok so just to clarify both
407-939-8687
and
407-939-7529
work - first is for tours, second is the WDW PLAY, and when I use the second number I choose option 3? What option do I need to choose for the first hotline?
And you can call both from 7AM on the day of your 180+10 window? Mine is tomorrow and I want it for Halloween^^ thank you so much!

Ok so just to clarify both
407-939-8687
and
407-939-7529
work - first is for tours, second is the WDW PLAY, and when I use the second number I choose option 3? What option do I need to choose for the first hotline?
And you can call both from 7AM on the day of your 180+10 window? Mine is tomorrow and I want it for Halloween^^ thank you so much!
I think most of us have been using the second number, and yes, then select option #3. And yes, can be booked at 180+10.

Please tell me specifically how you booked - what phone number did you call? what option did you select? I wrote a long posting on the BOO board that I dont retype......

I'm calling from the UK so it was a UK freephone number 0800 028 0778. I called the number pressed the number for dining, was transferred to recreation when i asked for Headless Horseman Meet & Greet (she corrected me by saying it's called The Return to Sleepy Hollow). Once transferred, i was asked if I had a Disney booking reference, which I do cuz we are staying on site, she asked me a bunch of questions then booked date/time/number of people with my credit card. the money was deducted immediately and its fully refundable up to 24 hours before event. she gave me a booking ref number but there is no email confirmation.

Hope that helps :)

I just booked:) I got a confirmation number, no email - the CM said it would show up in My Disney Experience but it didn't and I can't link it, but I assume he was wrong about that? Can anybody else see or link theirs to their account? Thanks!

I just booked:) I got a confirmation number, no email - the CM said it would show up in My Disney Experience but it didn't and I can't link it, but I assume he was wrong about that? Can anybody else see or link theirs to their account? Thanks!

I did not appear in the MDE either. I have just added a note on the day on my plans with the information like the confirmation number as someone else suggested to do that so a least you have the information to hand. I can't remember who told me it though and I don't remember how to do it for the top of my head but I did online.

I'm so excited for this event! My SIL and I are going to surprise my brother who is terrified of the HH! I called today and 10/29 premium tix were sold out so I got GA tix. I will try tomorrow for premium tix for 10/30. The CM I booked with said that it can't be linked to MDE, but we can add our own note in there. It works out for us since it will be a surprise. I will just keep the confirmation number separate. We will be coming from Studios to Fort Wilderness. Any suggestions for best transportation plan? Still go to MK and take boat from there? Or take bus to Fort Wilderness and shuttle to blacksmith shop once there?:figment:

Today I booked for 31 Oct as I am 180+10 today. Booked for 8pm. She called it Return to Sleepy Hollow and I've been told to arrive 15 mins early and check in at the Blacksmith shop near the settlement area where a shuttle will transport us to the site. Paid in advance. We will be using Disney transport so will be using the boat from MK. May go earlier to check out the decorations. Also was advised best to wear bug repellant :flower:

So glad I checked this site again. When I made my reservation I was told everything you wrote except the bug repellent. This did cross my mind so glad you mentioned it. I thought Disney supplied this stuff if you ask for it. But then again you don't know what you'll get; harmful chemicals or natural. I prefer the natural stuff so I'll make it at home and take it with me.

I can't book for 10/30 either. They said no one can book past 10/21, yet people above have. I am within 180.

Did you tell them this? Did you mention you read on the DISboards others have been able to secure reservations?

Did you tell them this? Did you mention you read on the DISboards others have been able to secure reservations?

I was finally able to book it! It was a weird system thing because we wanted 10/30 and our first reservation is for 9/26-10/26 and the next for 10/26-11/19.

I was finally able to book it as well after spending 25 minutes on hold. The premium ones were all sold out for Oct. 26th and they didn't have anything at all for the 28th. Hope we get some reviews with the September people.

I was finally able to book it as well after spending 25 minutes on hold. The premium ones were all sold out for Oct. 26th and they didn't have anything at all for the 28th. Hope we get some reviews with the September people.

Agreed!

If anyone is interested I started a Halloween Planning thread it focuses on helping those attending MNSSHP in August and the early parties in September. :flower3:

I'm there for Sept 29th I shall try and post a quick review for those going a few days after me and then do a better one when I get back.

We will be down there in Sept and are also there on the 29th so we will also try to post something. We leave the next morning, so I may not get anything posted until we get to our campground on the way home Sat evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!