The HRH and 2 days at IOA & Universal Part 3

benebire

<font color=purple>Can someone make me say somethi
Our last day and I was a little depressed about it. We got up and packed everything up. Called down to have the valet pull the car up loaded everything and had the valet repark the car. Checked out and headed directly to Universal. It was already 9:30 am and we only had untill 5 p.m. so we needed to move it. Decided to just grab some pastries at the shop inside Universal. After a quick breakfast we started touring. I have to say that while FOTL seems flawless at IOA its not quite as effective at Universal. It's not anything they can really control but because alot of the rides have 2-3 rooms you go into for the shows. It still beats the regular lines and again I did feel somewhat guilty passing so many people in line. You tend to get spoiled quickly by FOTL. We have been to Universal both at Ca and Fl several times and we had limited time today so we skipped some of the shows and rode most of the rides where FOTL gets you right on. Some of these are:MIB we rode this 3 times in a short period of time. Jaws, E.T., kongfrontation, Earthquake, Hanna Barbera,Back to the future. Skipped alot of the shows that we had seen in the past. But had to go to the Animal Actors show which is now called Animal planet live ( the show hasnt changed much since January) Stopped in the arcade which once again had the infamous game the teens wanted to play so we lost about an hour of touring time there. But all in all we covered all the rides and a few of the shows we really wanted to see. It just wasnt enought time to do it all. But theres always next year, when my DH will say lets go somewhere else and somehow we still end up at Disney and Universal LOL!

Thanks for the great reports! I enjoyed them and it makes me want to go back tomorrow!!

Nan

I keep waiting for that same comment....Lets go someplace else. Lets not and say we did? I cant imagine ever tiring and anticipating these vacations! Thanks for posting:D

Great reports!! It sounds like you had so much fun and I think you are really nice to take your kids friends with you too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter