The Image Below Mine Is......Rock up and Find out!

IMG_6332ed-XL.jpg

TIBM is of your favorite character.

I'll share my favorite meal so we can move this along again...Chicken Pot Pie from 50's Prime Time :cloud9:

i-5Px4Jnk-M.jpg
:tink:

TIBM is from Wilderness Lodge or Old Key West (DD and family have split stay at these 2 resorts starting TODAY ☺)

Lucky them!!! I so miss the Wilderness Lodge....

IMG_4509ed.-XL.jpg

TIBM is Old Key West.

ME TOO...I'm so jealous! It's SO hard to book the Villas and they lost their spot when they had to move this trip to this week instead of last. Luck was on their side...only on the waiting list about a week before a 2 bedroom villa opened up for them! They always try to schedule 2-3 days at the Lodge at the end of their trips and actually spend time at the resort! That's a beautiful view in your picture! :lovestruc:tink:

ME TOO...I'm so jealous! It's SO hard to book the Villas and they lost their spot when they had to move this trip to this week instead of last. Luck was on their side...only on the waiting list about a week before a 2 bedroom villa opened up for them! They always try to schedule 2-3 days at the Lodge at the end of their trips and actually spend time at the resort! That's a beautiful view in your picture! :lovestruc:tink:

They were lucky! And thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter