The Jackie Gailey Appreciation Thread!

MsGlassSlipper

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to post to spread a little pixie dust and let @WebmasterJackie know how much I've enjoyed watching you on the shows lately! I love the perspective you bring - positive, but thoughtful- and you seem to have great rapport with the guys, while still holding your own. I loved this week's main show in particular - it was a great mix of Dis team members.

Keep up the great work, and hope to see you again soon on the DisUnplugged channel, Jackie!
:tinker:

Just wanted to post to spread a little pixie dust and let @WebmasterJackie know how much I've enjoyed watching you on the shows lately! I love the perspective you bring - positive, but thoughtful- and you seem to have great rapport with the guys, while still holding your own. I loved this week's main show in particular - it was a great mix of Dis team members.

Keep up the great work, and hope to see you again soon on the DisUnplugged channel, Jackie!
Glad I'm not the only fan. Her positivity and pure joy just makes my day. I love her perspective on things!

Thank you so much for your super sweet words!! :lovestruc

I enjoy hanging out with the guys and chit-chatting with them a ton so I love hearing that it comes across in the shows too! We sure know how to have a blast! It warms my heart more than I can say that you took the time to write. Thank you!

Glad I'm not the only fan. Her positivity and pure joy just makes my day. I love her perspective on things!

You're so sweet! :flower3: Thank you for your kind words too!! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel loved!:grouphug:

Yes!!! She lights up the screen every time she’s on with her positivity ❤️❤️. So enjoying her being on the Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!