The Journeys of Lil Medic

Came back from riding the cart, DW and lil medic made it into the MH when I heard something off in the distance. I called for both of them to come back out side and we watched and listened to the Christmas golf cart parade. I have a short video of it but me don’t know how to post video. :confused3

After the cart parade I was getting ready to go in and DW yells to me, these people camp at Disney also. They’re not the ones with the other Mickey lamp. Talked with them for a few minutes, nice couple with their kids.

Since this is a little longer of a trip ( 1 day ) we brought along lil medics pet rabbit.

904B8487-1004-462F-B268-9F2FBFE695E0.jpeg

87BBC571-4A75-4382-B8DE-039E36243B65.jpeg

He seems to be enjoying to MH also. We brought his outdoor pen so he can get some fresh air and grass and also his cage with litter pan.

Our last night here at Moose Hillock campground in Fort Ann Ny. Most of camp is already down because of the rain from yesterday, only a few things to take care of in the morning.
lil medic was happy this evening, we got to see Santa and was also in the golf cart parade they had again.
Going to do a little tiding up inside the MH then off to bed.

Well we are home. Left out at 10:30 stopped for fuel and backed in the driveway at 1:15.

Was able to get an idea of mpg since I had to fill up after 2 trips.
Milage wise we are getting close to what we get with our Traverse, depending on the grade we use.

The MH has a 70 gallon tank, and with driving the hills and mountains without towing I got 6.3 mpg. I ended up putting 63 gallons in at Fort Ann for 2.29 per gallon.

Moose Hillock is a nice big campground with plenty for kids to do.
Is a golf cart a must, depends on if you enjoy walking or brought a vehicle with you. We had just the MH so for us, yes it was a must. We where in the far back of the campground, about a 10 minute hot and humid walk to the pool. And the campground has lots of hills to get to some sites, seen kids and adults pushing there bikes up the hills.

They only things I didn‘t like about the campground was having to pay all the campsite fee when the reservation is made. Same with the golf cart reservation and having to rent a pool cabana for 3 days.

On a scale of 1 - Fort, I would give this campground a 7.

Looks very nice/relaxing there.. and what a great weekend for it too! Have a nice stay!
Thanks Jim. It is relaxing, a the weekend couldn’t be any better.

Going to do some exploring after breakfast, will return with pictures of the water falls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts