The Kennedy Documents

I think some conspiracy theories might be proven true. My mom is pretty convinced that the CIA was behind it all.

It’s conceivable that LHO could get into the building since he worked there and it’s conceivable that he fired 3 shots in 8 seconds (that’s 1 shot every 4 seconds) other than that, no idea what happened....

I heard there was a second film was it lost or will it be released? Never bought into conspiracy theories. Aside from all of us government and security forces happier with a dead Oswald. Maybe they let off center guy get a chance to get close enough to shoot lho

Since it is over 50 years ago, it probably was very irrelevant for that time, but now, everyone has seen it all or heard it all.

Some stuff is out. Jack Ruby was part of a group who the government had word was going to assassinate LHO.

It's not all the paper but a limited number. I think it will be disappointing to alot of people. I can hear the conspiracy theorists already gearing up.

He's still on that secret government island with Elvis! Has to be true, I heard it from a WDW bus driver!!:rotfl::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter