The Kennedy's First Pre-Trip Report!!

Jazzylolo

"Eating greens is a special treat, It makes long e
Well here I go! I don't know what I'm doing but I thought I'd do a PTR.

Who:

Mrs. Kennedy (Lauren) I'm 25 and a wedding/portrait photographer. I can't imagine doing anything else in the world. I love it:lovestruc I am always taking pictures...especially at WDW (My DH hates it;)) My first trip to WDW was August 2008 for our 1 year anniversary. I grew up in California and have been to DL more times than I could possibly count or remember. I knew I would love WDW and now my DH and I go at least once a year:goodvibes

4936_547815027561_43005382_32635009_7659262_n.jpg

Mr. Kennedy (Patrick)...my DH:lovestruc 25 as well, Patrick works a crappy factory job and is counting down the days until he can quit. His first trip to WDW was his high school senior trip but he didn't get to do much because the lines were super crazy. He loves going to WDW. In fact he randomly asks me from time to time, "Why are we not at Disney??".

4936_547814992631_43005382_32635006_2427941_n.jpg

11462_561443311371_43005382_33198967_3824646_n.jpg

When: We actually have a very crazy vacation MONTH planned! No, it is not all at WDW but it is a major part of it. February 14 - 17 I go on a work trip to the Westminster Dog Show in NYC. February 18 - 27 DH and I are going to the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada with my dad and his wife. Then comes WDW!! The day after we get back from Vancouver we leave. We are driving down February 28 so we check in March 1 and check out March 10. Needless to say...we are getting very anxious for February to get here:)

Where: DH and I are so very excited to stay at BWV this trip. We decided to rent DVC points this trip. That is the only way we are not staying at a Value resort! We are staying in a studio with a Boardwalk view...it's going to be amazing:woohoo:

Why: Well this may seem obvious...because we need a vacation and we want to go to WDW. Not completely the case! I am MOH in one of my best friends weddings and it is at WDW...and there was no way we were going down to Disney for only a couple days!

To say that DH and I love to eat is a huge understatement. We love food and everything about it:lmao:...and Disney has some amazing restaurants. It is always hard for DH and I to choose our ADRs but we manage:)

Monday, March 1: Raglan Road. This is actually a bridal party dinner with Amanda and Eric and the rest of the bridal party, of course. We ate here during our trip with Amanda and Eric last June and both DH and I loved it.

Tuesday, March 2: This is the day of the wedding rehearsal so we don't have our own dinner plans. The rehearsal dinner is at 'Ohana and then there is a dessert party :goodvibes

Wednesday, March 3: Amanda and Eric's wedding day! Again, DH and I don't have plans of our own because well...it's their wedding day:woohoo: The girls have breakfast plans on the GF Cafe but DH is out of luck:rotfl:

Thursday, March 4: Le Cellier. We did not get to eat here our first trip but last June we went for the first time and LOVED it. It is a must for our trips from now on. We are meeting up with Amanda and Eric for this meal:)

Friday, March 5: Whispering Canyon. Patrick and Eric's favorite place lol. When we ate here in June both of the boys pretty much collapsed on the stairs outside of WL. I told you...we love to eat! It's not my favorite but DH likes it. I tend to get picked on though...for my love of water:guilty:

5067_548170664861_43005382_32654376_990538_n.jpg

Saturday, March 6: Narcoossee's. We have never eaten here but we are excited to try it. Both DH and I love seafood. Our ADR is at 7:30 so we will be there for Wishes:lovestruc Should be a nice romantic evening.

Sunday, March 7: San Angel Inn. We have lunch reservations here. It is EMH at MK so we figured we would just grab a quick dinner there so we can enjoy the park more. DH has wanted to eat here since our first trip. He loves the atmosphere. It reminds us of the Blue Bayou at DL because it is inside but they want you to think you are outside. We chose lunch because I didn't really like the options on the dinner menu. I am super picky about my Mexican food so I don't really have high expectations. I'm always willing to try it though:goodvibes

Monday, March 8: Jiko. Last June we at here for the first time and loved it!! This was a must on DH's list.

Tuesday, March 9: Kouzzina. I don't really know what to expect here. We ate at Spoodles in June for the first and last time (we knew it would be!) and really enjoyed it. We are hoping it is good!

Wednesday, March 10:
Kona Cafe. We have breakfast ADRs at Kona because we want Tonga Toast. We thought we would have a chance to try Tonga Toast during our trip last June but we never got around to it. We are excited. We also love the Polynesian so it's always nice to have a reason to head over there;)

Okay, I'm in! Choosing the ADRs has been the hardest part for me. (We've never been so I want to try everything!). What a busy month you will have! Will you pack for Disney before you go to Canada? It's got to be two different wardrobes right? :)

I grew up in OC as well, but only did Epcot one day with the fam about 20 yrs ago. Been to Rochester once for training. It was October and gorgeous! I can imagine any weddings you shoot would have an amazing backdrop!

Ok this made me laugh so hard!! I love you guys and am so excited you are coming down for the wedding...but more importantly you are part of such a special day for us!

And you have to tell the WHOLE whispering canyon story...

This meal was the boy's choice (all you can eat...need I say more?) After GORGING themselves, we walk back out to the parking lot. We get to the stairs that lead down to the parking lot and the boys say they just can't make it anymore. Lauren and I go get the car and by the time we get back they are literally lying on the stairs. Apprently during all this a man walks by and says to Patrick....Whispering Canyon, eh? Been there...:rotfl:

Here are the BFF's
5067_548170684821_43005382_32654380_133130_n.jpg

Okay, I'm in! Choosing the ADRs has been the hardest part for me. (We've never been so I want to try everything!). What a busy month you will have! Will you pack for Disney before you go to Canada? It's got to be two different wardrobes right? :)

I grew up in OC as well, but only did Epcot one day with the fam about 20 yrs ago. Been to Rochester once for training. It was October and gorgeous! I can imagine any weddings you shoot would have an amazing backdrop!

I have no idea how I am going to pack! We only have one big suitcase that we just share when we go on trips so we will have to pack the night we get back from Vancouver for Florida. I am thinking I will just put our clothes for Florida in the guest room, folded up and ready to pack so I can just transfer them easily. It's going to be interesting!

I have some family in San Juan Capistrano, the rest of my extended live in LA County where I grew up until I was 8. I spent most of my live in the SF bay area though. Marin County. I'm a northern California girl at heart:lovestruc DH and I are actually moving to Washington state this coming June to be somewhat closer to my family. Yes, Rochester can be pretty here in the fall but it is not enough to keep me here!
Ok this made me laugh so hard!! I love you guys and am so excited you are coming down for the wedding...but more importantly you are part of such a special day for us!

And you have to tell the WHOLE whispering canyon story...

This meal was the boy's choice (all you can eat...need I say more?) After GORGING themselves, we walk back out to the parking lot. We get to the stairs that lead down to the parking lot and the boys say they just can't make it anymore. Lauren and I go get the car and by the time we get back they are literally lying on the stairs. Apprently during all this a man walks by and says to Patrick....Whispering Canyon, eh? Been there...:rotfl:

Here are the BFF's
5067_548170684821_43005382_32654380_133130_n.jpg

Yes that story still makes me laugh out loud!:lmao: The best part is that we had to go get the car because they just couldn't make it any farther. They seem to muster up the energy when we went miniature golfing immediately after though:rolleyes:

Sounds like an exciting and busy time for you. Your ADR's sound great. My family is big fans of Le Cellier too! :thumbsup2

We are practically ADR twins! That means you guys have good taste. :rotfl:

Also, your pictures are fantastic.

Can't wait to read more!

Sounds like an exciting and busy time for you. Your ADR's sound great. My family is big fans of Le Cellier too! :thumbsup2

Welcome! I don't know many people who aren't fans of Le Cellier...hence the difficulty in making reservations there! Thinking about it makes me hungry...:rolleyes:
We are practically ADR twins! That means you guys have good taste. :rotfl:

Also, your pictures are fantastic.

Can't wait to read more!

Thanks! I take a million photos while on vacation:goodvibes

How fun that you guys are eating at some of the same restaurants. We always want to try new things but it is so hard to break away from some of our favorites that that becomes very difficult :)

They were lying on the stairs??? That IS funny! Wow.

No Ca is so different from So Ca, in my opinion. I can see why you differentiate. ;) We are hoping to transfer to Wa state someday, but no offers in sight. our family is all in Ca still, except for my BIL who happened to marry my BFF/cousin. They live in Spokane so we want to be closer to them since we're not interested in going back to Ca ever. I'll cross my fingers for you, if you'll do the same for me. :thumbsup2

(Oh, and Congratulations Mandy!!!)

They were lying on the stairs??? That IS funny! Wow.

No Ca is so different from So Ca, in my opinion. I can see why you differentiate. ;) We are hoping to transfer to Wa state someday, but no offers in sight. our family is all in Ca still, except for my BIL who happened to marry my BFF/cousin. They live in Spokane so we want to be closer to them since we're not interested in going back to Ca ever. I'll cross my fingers for you, if you'll do the same for me. :thumbsup2

(Oh, and Congratulations Mandy!!!)

I will definitely cross my fingers for you!:goodvibes We are looking at moving to the Redmond area, right outside of Seattle. We LOVE Washington state and cannot wait to be out there. There is such a different way of life out there and it fits both my DH and I perfectly. Being that he is a country boy and me a California girl it was hard to find a place that we both loved equally but we found it in Washington. During our trip to Vancouver for the olympics we are driving down to WA to look for a place to live:cool1: We are so excited!!!

Today I had my alterations appointment for my bridesmaid dress. It was super easy and fast since all I need to do is have the halter shortened a bit. Before I went to the appointment I stopped at Macy's to buy my shoes for the wedding as well. I have known which shoes I wanted for a while now but just never got around to buying them.

pl638164-02vliv01.jpg

Here's the dress:
s09_83475_clover_2.psd.xml&cmp-color=top,778151&ftr=5&cmp-end=1&wid=330&hei=460&cvt=jpg

Funny thing is. I was leaving Macy's after I bought the shoes and I suddenly remembered...I did not bring my dress!!:idea: I remembered my bra and my shoes but without the dress the appointment was useless! I'm glad I remembered before I got all the way to David's because I live about 20 minutes away.

My silliness made me start my packing list today. I always think the earlier you start it the least likely you are to forget something.

First thing on my list - bridesmaid dress!!!!!:rolleyes: Followed by shoes and strapless bra!!

Today I had my alterations appointment for my bridesmaid dress. It was super easy and fast since all I need to do is have the halter shortened a bit. Before I went to the appointment I stopped at Macy's to buy my shoes for the wedding as well. I have known which shoes I wanted for a while now but just never got around to buying them.

pl638164-02vliv01.jpg

Here's the dress:
s09_83475_clover_2.psd.xml&cmp-color=top,778151&ftr=5&cmp-end=1&wid=330&hei=460&cvt=jpg

Funny thing is. I was leaving Macy's after I bought the shoes and I suddenly remembered...I did not bring my dress!!:idea: I remembered my bra and my shoes but without the dress the appointment was useless! I'm glad I remembered before I got all the way to David's because I live about 20 minutes away.

My silliness made me start my packing list today. I always think the earlier you start it the least likely you are to forget something.

First thing on my list - bridesmaid dress!!!!!:rolleyes: Followed by shoes and strapless bra!!

I'm so excited about your shoes:thumbsup2 But you really made me laugh that you forgot your dress!!!:rotfl: Silly girl...lists are good!

Oh, I love both! The dress and shoes are cute!

We looked around WA last Oct and loved it. There are job possibilities all over the state for dh, just nothing open right now. We will be fine with any of them because we really want out of here! How exciting that you are going house hunting so soon! I love house hunting!!! (not moving though, boooo!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts