The low down on Prime now

;-)

Island tiki
Please get me up to speed on Amazon Prime Now. I need a delivery to OKW in August. Do they refrigerate things like yogurts and milk? I’m going to pay the $6 for them to bring everything to the room, Do they deliver straight to the room right away when the order is received? I’m planning on placing the order for it to arrive in the same window we arrive.
Any info please share! Thanks!

Amazon gives an icepack with frozen things, I think it depends on when the order comes in. the first time the brought it right to me, the second time it took awhile. I think it depends what's going on. I now stay offsite and we use Walmart/doordash delivery just because they have more things that I want. They come with nothing to keep them cool but they are there when they say so I just meet them.

Reactions: ;-)
Disney will not know that the box has items reguiring refrigeration and the box will be store in a storage room and it will be delivered once a delivery person is available. If you know what time it is coming i would go to bell services and ask them for it. Or stop at bell services just before your delivery time and tell them you have perishable items and ask that they be delivered ASAP.

Last edited:
Reactions: ;-)
you could just do the hour delivery and meet them out front, they send you a text with the drivers name and real time location so you can see where they are.

Just called and talked to a cast member to get info. These tips might be helpful...
  1. If you place items in your Amazon Prime Go cart in advance, be sure to check it again before you leave. Amazon has removed items no longer for sale in our cart a few times so we had to re-add them or alternatives.
  2. Good idea to put the name on your hotel reservation, "Guest" and date of arrival in first name line of Amazon Prime Go checkout screen. It is not necessary any more to put your confirmation#.
  3. Use the official address of the hotel from the Disney Parks site, not the address from Google or other sources.
  4. It is $6 per delivery, not per box, for Disney to receive the order.
  5. Disney does not refrigerate boxes by default. Those boxes just go in their storage room. If a box is marked to be frozen it sounds like they do their best to do that. We plan on being there to receive the delivery instead of Disney because we have had luggage lost for a while or take a looooong time to make it to the room. As an alternative you can call Bell Services at your hotel and ask them to check if a package has been delivered and to please take it to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!