The Mad Chatters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbgrizzle

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF & survived <
Welcome to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party thread!

This is a place where everyone is welcome to take tea and chat. This is a friendly thread. So come on in. . . sit a spell, and tell us what's on your mind.

hatter4.jpg

Hi, Bonnie! :wave2: How's it going this morning? Glad to have the Mad Hatter's Tea Party thread up and running. Thanks for creating it!

Yeah!!! :banana: :banana: A tea party! I haven't been to one of those since I was a wee little girl :goodvibes

Here I brought some cookies
oops bad pic

L. Thornton said:
Yeah!!! :banana: :banana: A tea party! I haven't been to one of those since I was a wee little girl :goodvibes

Here I brought some cookies
oops bad pic

OH MY!!! Well. . . er. . .Thanks!

Now WHO WANTS TEA?

I'll join you for some tea - although mine has to have a flavored creamer in it - I know, most people use them for coffee - but I use them for tea too!!

Hi, Bonnie. :wave2: What a lovely thread idea. I'll take some tea and that cake looks good!! :goodvibes

Shelby

kimisabella said:
I'll join you for some tea - although mine has to have a flavored creamer in it - I know, most people use them for coffee - but I use them for tea too!!
Have you tried International Delight's - Southern Buttered Pecan? Yum. :surfweb:

kimisabella said:

Coming right up!

29763472.JPG

L. Thornton said:
oops bad pic

In case u guys r wondering what this was....

I found pic I wanted to paste and I did it too quickly! Before I realized what shapes the cookies were I pasted the picture.

When my post came up on the board, I realized "OMG, they are swastika symbols for cookies"

I'm sooooo sorry if anyone saw those... here's some good cookies :goodvibes

cookies.jpg

L. Thornton said:
In case u guys r wondering what this was....

I found pic I wanted to paste and I did it too quickly! Before I realized what shapes the cookies were I pasted the picture.

When my post came up on the board, I realized "OMG, they are swastika symbols for cookies"

I'm sooooo sorry if anyone saw those... here's some good cookies :goodvibes

cookies.jpg

I was wondering what was up with that!! I like these cookies much better!

LOL! Now I feel stupid! I said how delicous the cookies were- and never even saw the picture! I was thinking - cookies- YUM! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter