The Mad Chatters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA! I didn't touch a computer all weekend. So what's happening?

Here's a new pic of my new crocs. I have the black ones. They are so much cuter than my other ones!!! The toe area is much thinner and rounded.

1_45894_FS.jpg

Hi girls.

Jeanny! I'm always missing you! Hopefully the next time you stop by, I'll be here!

Sarah, I am not a fan of crocs, but that is a lovely shade of pink in that picture. I have not seen the flip-flop kind, maybe I would like those.

Hi Jay! At Arby's I love me a Beef n' Cheddar on a regular bun (no onion bun for me). I also like the chicken, bacon and swiss. Yummm.

paige, sorry about the tumor removal, but I'm glad it's benign.

Alice, I hope you visit when I"m on too! :)

Bbgrizzle said:
Hi girls.

Sarah, I am not a fan of crocs, but that is a lovely shade of pink in that picture. I have not seen the flip-flop kind, maybe I would like those.

:)

The flip flops look normal...
black-crocs.jpg

They are just SO comfy! I wore them to WDW and would never go to anything else. I think they are ugly, but the Mary Janes are actually kind of cute!

TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
Hey, Bonnie. I just stopped by for a minute. How's it going?

Hi Denise! Are you already gone? :confused3 Hope I see ya later.

Hey Bonnie. Looks like little activity here today. It also says your offline, now that I look. Is anyone here? :confused3

harleyquinn said:
Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA! I didn't touch a computer all weekend. So what's happening?

Here's a new pic of my new crocs. I have the black ones. They are so much cuter than my other ones!!! The toe area is much thinner and rounded.

1_45894_FS.jpg

Sarah I like those shoes!! They look so cute. I've been dancing around the idea of buying crocs for my upcoming trip and that style may just do it for me!

DD has the "regular" crocs. They're navy blue. I've worn them a few times and love them! They're so comfy- Prefect for WDW! Would recommend!

Princess Mindy said:
Sarah I like those shoes!! They look so cute. I've been dancing around the idea of buying crocs for my upcoming trip and that style may just do it for me!

They are exclusive to Journeys right now. I'm not sure when they will be available on Crocs online.

Most of the poeple who make fun of my other pairs think they are actually cute. I love them. I may never take them off! :)

I responded on your thread, Jay. I didn't have any cool ideas to add, but at least I bumped you up! :thumbsup2

Let me just say this...CROCS ARE UGLY! But, I have three pairs of them myself!! And a pair of the flip flops and a pair of the new open toed (with back) ones. They are truly the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. And if they get wet, they dry in hyper speed!

I have been wearing the flip flops everywhere. It's like a full supportive shoe insole without the shoe top! It's great! Mine are the light blue strap with pearl (white) bottoms.

I also have a pair of white, a pair of bright orange and a pair of light blue regular crocs and my open toed ones are jade green.

I am going to be getting a teal pair of the slides.

All three of my boys have been wearing them all summer as well and will wear them all over Disney as well this September!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter