The Mad Pooper is on the Loose!

Sanchez

DIS Veteran
It seems that on the Community Board we can't get enough of public defecation. Some of you old timers may recall the pooping mailman thread where one of our regular contributors witnessed the mailman copping a squat in her yard. Just last year we discussed the race walking olympian who lightened his load on course and before the entire Olympic watching world. In that tradition, I bring to you the latest newsworthy tale of public expulsion.

Yes, the Mad Pooper is on the loose. In this chapter we find a serial discharger intent on fulfilling some incomprehensible need to repeatedly evacuate her bowels in a poor, unsuspecting family's yard. Despite the Colorado family's attempts to curb the unwanted dumpings, the unknown jogger insists on dropping her drawers and taking care of business.

http://www.wltx.com/news/weird/jogg...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I give the family much credit. Are they down in the dumps? Do they have a crappy attitude? No they do not! I am glad to see that they see some humor in all of this.

I was just lurking on the CB when the pooping mailman was on the loose, but I must say it has always been one of my all time favorite DIS threads. I have high hopes for this one too :duck:.

That's gross.

I remember watching my one and only triathlon. Well, I didn't watching all, but I saw enough. It was live coverage, and a lady was making good time. The commentators were really praising her. And without warning she dropped her shorts and did her business. Thankfully the full event was passed over! And I pass on triathlon viewing all together now.

I sure wouldn't want to be on doody duty having to clean up after her.

Is she mentally ill I wonder? That is not something a normal person would do. It's just not. I hope they catch her, that is just not acceptable. Who in their right mind would do that???? I just can't wrap my head around this one.

Lots of public pooping videos on YouTube including one dame who takes a dump in the candy aisle at 7-11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter