The Makeup Clique Thread - Wanna talk makeup? Wanna share tips? Wanna ask ?'s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to get the Benefit one but it was sold out. I got bare minerals combination. I'll see how it does. I also picked up the Tarte mascara that was recommended.

Do you like the TARTE? I was using Lights Camera Lashes and switched to Lights Camera Flashes but will switch back to LCL because LCF is too hard to remove. I am still loving the two step Tarte system. I did start curling my lashes before putting the mascara on and it does make a difference. I always resisted doing this because it looked like torture to me!

Do you like the TARTE? I was using Lights Camera Lashes and switched to Lights Camera Flashes but will switch back to LCL because LCF is too hard to remove. I am still loving the two step Tarte system. I did start curling my lashes before putting the mascara on and it does make a difference. I always resisted doing this because it looked like torture to me!

I'm loving it, it's a pain though to remove. I'm using it more for nights out and sticking with benefit for simpler looks. Do you have a good makeup remover recommendation to get LCF off?

I'm loving it, it's a pain though to remove. I'm using it more for nights out and sticking with benefit for simpler looks. Do you have a good makeup remover recommendation to get LCF off?

I use Neutrogena make up remover cloths. Then I take a shower and that gets it off. Try the Lights Camera Lashes for an easier removal. Are you using the Benefit They're Real? That is very difficult to remove too.

I recently started using the new Benefit Stay Flawless 15 hour primer and so far I love it! My face doesn't look nearly as oily throughout the day as it did before. Without it at noon my forehead was gross but now by the end of the day it's getting shiny but not as oily as it used to be at noon.

I use Neutrogena make up remover cloths. Then I take a shower and that gets it off. Try the Lights Camera Lashes for an easier removal. Are you using the Benefit They're Real? That is very difficult to remove too.

I'll look for that tomorrow. I am, I have never had issues getting they're real off honestly. I usually use Josie Maran makeup wipes and it comes off with that.

I have dry eyelids. I have a few samples from sephora I'm trying. So far I've tried Clinique All about Eyes and Origins Gin Zing. The Origins is a little greasy but it's a nice change from dry lids!

Any other suggestions for products I should try?

I have dry eyelids. I have a few samples from sephora I'm trying. So far I've tried Clinique All about Eyes and Origins Gin Zing. The Origins is a little greasy but it's a nice change from dry lids!

Any other suggestions for products I should try?

All About Eyes Rich (more hydrating than the plain AAE) would probably be more suited for you if you're especially dry :)

Well this thread caught my eye. Hello everyone. :wave2: I am job hunting after being at home for awhile and getting myself in shape and looking like a "job hunter professional".

I love fashion and makeup. Anyone get the Sept. issue of Vogue yet? 902 pages! Black and white is in, in, in.

I just bought the "Redness Solutions" from Clinique last night. I have a job fair on Thursday.

I have rosacea and I garden so I am very tanned/burned even though I use sunscreen.

Also have the dreaded broken blood vessels on my face which the makeup lady informed me that you cannot fix that. Once they are broken, they are broken. You just have to cover it as best you can. :sad:

In addition I am on the wait list for Ipsy, so I can try new things. :hyper:

Okay I'm turning to you guys for help finding some recommendations. I'm looking for both of these fairly cheap...

1.) navy eyeliner
2.) gold eyeshadow, not sure blue would work on me.

It's for part costume and it looks good I'll use it into hockey season :lmao:

Okay I'm turning to you guys for help finding some recommendations. I'm looking for both of these fairly cheap...

1.) navy eyeliner
2.) gold eyeshadow, not sure blue would work on me.

It's for part costume and it looks good I'll use it into hockey season :lmao:

I have always found ULTA store brand to be pretty good quality. Just do not buy the pallets they are made in China and I will never use make up made in China due to the many recalls for products that have lead etc in them. Make up has no Watch Dog group like an FDA. That being said get the single colors. Watch for their sales when you bogo.

I have always found ULTA store brand to be pretty good quality. Just do not buy the pallets they are made in China and I will never use make up made in China due to the many recalls for products that have lead etc in them. Make up has no Watch Dog group like an FDA. That being said get the single colors. Watch for their sales when you bogo.

Thank you! I'm going to Ulta the Monday before I head on vacation. I found a gold in NYX I think, i'll look at Ulta eyeliner.

I like NYX. I've gotten several of their products from Ipsy (my glam bag). I usually use higher end products, but NYX is pretty good.

Heads up Ulta shoppers, huge sale starting Sunday with a different item each day. Tarte mascara for $10 on the 15th!

Of course the sale for my concealer is after I bought it :rotfl2:

Heads up Ulta shoppers, huge sale starting Sunday with a different item each day. Tarte mascara for $10 on the 15th!

I will tell my son's gf, she works there and I get another 25% off! Stock up time. I am surprised she did not tell me.

Anyone use Luminesse Air Brush for make up? I just got one, and I did not find any reviews but I have been wanting one for ages.

Is there a sale fyer online for this? I can't find the specials listed anywhere.

72q69i.jpg

So glad the Stila BB cream is on there. I got two of them during the last 21 days of beauty sale and I love it. It took almost that whole time to finish one bottle but I may get another to have a reserve.

If you're looking for a BB cream, check it out. It allows me to use less of my (full priced) foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter