The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

What are we thinking about Peacock? He mentioned his "partner" which would indicate he is gay. I initially thought NPH, then you all convinced me it was Donny O, now I'm thinking NPH again. LOL!!!

What are we thinking about Peacock? He mentioned his "partner" which would indicate he is gay. I initially thought NPH, then you all convinced me it was Donny O, now I'm thinking NPH again. LOL!!!

Not NPH... the Soldier of Love clue tonight is the title of a Donny Osmond song. Partner could be referencing his Vegas stage partner, sister Marie. They have a pretty sarcastic relationship - at least on stage.

Not NPH... the Soldier of Love clue tonight is the title of a Donny Osmond song. Partner could be referencing his Vegas stage partner, sister Marie. They have a pretty sarcastic relationship - at least on stage.

True, I want to know who they are, but like with tonight I was surprised because dang

Will wait til those in the Central & west coast time zones have watched tonight’s show before giving my final guesses - including who i think will win it all based on what we now know ;)

Aaaaaah, that could be. Okay, now I am back thinking it's Donny.

I wasn’t thinking Joey either cause I thought the Rabbit looked too slim to be him. I was hoping it might be Donnie Walhberg. That would have been so good! Although I’m sure Jenny would have known even though she was also thinking it. I could have listened to the Bee sing all night! Got to be Gladys! I am so confused on the Monster. I don’t even have a good guess. I have thought the Peacock was Donnie Osmond since the very beginning although last night the voice just didn’t fit and now I’m wondering. I was totally off on the Lion. I thought it might have been Hailee Steinfield.

I knew Rabbit was Joey Fatone and Lion was Rumer Willis just like I know Bee is Gladys Knight and Peacock is Donny Osmond. Just don't know who Monster is...but I like him. I liked Rumer's singing too. She should keep at it. Almost a baby Adelle. By the way....what's the purpose of the star panel? A, they don't get many of them right and B, they have no impact on the show/game? It really is a stupid premise but still neat to watch. I wish they'd get rid of Jenny and Kenny...I like the guest stars they have on more then those 2.

I wasn’t thinking Joey either cause I thought the Rabbit looked too slim to be him. I was hoping it might be Donnie Walhberg. That would have been so good! Although I’m sure Jenny would have known even though she was also thinking it. I could have listened to the Bee sing all night! Got to be Gladys! I am so confused on the Monster. I don’t even have a good guess. I have thought the Peacock was Donnie Osmond since the very beginning although last night the voice just didn’t fit and now I’m wondering. I was totally off on the Lion. I thought it might have been Hailee Steinfield.
I think the Monster is Cee Lo Green. Notice the monster is green?

Hi guys! I started watching the show a couple weeks ago and finally caught up with the last 3 weeks. What a shocker with La Toya being the Alien. I thought it sounded like her but I thought La Toya was too big of a star to be on the show. Guess not! And to be voted out!

I think Bee is Gladys, Peacock is NPH and Monster might be Mike Tyson.

FTR, I hated Robin Thicke before the snow and nothing has changed that.

The voice doesn't sound like Donny in every performance but its the way he pronounces some words or the way he enunciates that sounds like Donny; if that even makes sense. But then again, it could be I am totally hearing something not there.

I have missed some episodes but was able to catch the last one and my predictions are the Bee is Gladys Knight, the Peacock is Donnie Osmond, and the Monster is TPain. I'm pulling for the Monster!

Based on what we know, I think Monster will be the winner. I wish I knew all of the people who have been guessed for him because we know they are eliminated as possibilities.

The voice doesn't sound like Donny in every performance but its the way he pronounces some words or the way he enunciates that sounds like Donny; if that even makes sense. But then again, it could be I am totally hearing something not there.
It totally makes sense! I think the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!