The MDE app is messing with me, right?

krismom345

Mouseketeer
Leaving tomorrow and just checking the app to make sure I’m comfortable with the modify/refresh process and I see that it says only ONE member of my party has fastpasses for the week. Please for the love of Walt, tell me this is a glitch. I booked them ALL at exactly 7am 90 days out and am freaking out.

Leaving tomorrow and just checking the app to make sure I’m comfortable with the modify/refresh process and I see that it says only ONE member of my party has fastpasses for the week. Please for the love of Walt, tell me this is a glitch. I booked them ALL at exactly 7am 90 days out and am freaking out.
That happens to me often lately. However if I try again (refresh) or log out and back in it resolves itself.

Make sure you have most recent version. I had to delete the app and then download earlier this year and that helped fix some of my problems.

I had a trip Nov, Jan Feb and one next month and felt the app was wonky. However I never had any actual issues in the parks other than above which is an easy fix.

That happens to me often lately. However if I try again (refresh) or log out and back in it resolves itself.

Make sure you have most recent version. I had to delete the app and then download earlier this year and that helped fix some of my problems.

I had a trip Nov, Jan Feb and one next month and felt the app was wonky. However I never had any actual issues in the parks other than above which is an easy fix.

Phew! Thanks for the feedback-I’ll try that :)

I'm sure you're already doing this, but I also think it's helpful to make a print out for each member of your party with the fp times and ADR's for each day. You won't have to stress yourself with a misbehaving app while in the parks if it's all written down somewhere else. Your mb's will still work for tapping in, even if the app on your phone is acting crazy - or if your cell battery dies. :)

And if I'm reading your post correctly, you have extra CL fp's made at 90 days. With 6 fp's per day, I wouldn't stress too much about the modify / refresh process. You probably won't need to rely on that the same as other guests!

Have fun!!

I have fast passes for a June trip and mine look like that. If you open the fast pass by clicking/pressing it still may say the correct number. Mine does. Also I logged in on a computer and the correct numbers were there. Screenshot or print when you can see the correct number.

I had the exact same problem. I called Disney and they said it's a known bug. As someone already mentioned, if you click on the fast pass it should show your entire party or if you look on the website rather than the app it should be correct.

Z

Thanks so much everyone! I’m really glad I didn’t try to change up fastpasses for the group before checking here ~ they should really fix that bug!

I had the same issue, I wanted to modify the time on one of my FPs after I had made a dining reservation, and on the app it said only 1 member, so I checked on the actual website and it was fine. So if worse comes to worse, try using your browser on your phone to go to the website instead of the MDE app if you need to check while there.

That glitch has been going on for a while now. When you click the actual FP itself, it will show your whole party! :thumbsup2 On mine I see only 1 when there should be 2. And I see 2 when there should be 4. Again, when I click on the FP as though I want to modify, everyone is there.

Have a great trip! :goodvibes

It's a mess today on the app and site. It says no one in my party has tickets and my kid is completely gone from the account.

Their IT is trash.

Every one of our FP are missing on the app and site today. Its 20 days before our trip and they are all missing. It's giving me major anxiety.

Every one of our FP are missing on the app and site today. Its 20 days before our trip and they are all missing. It's giving me major anxiety.

Missing on the app and the website?! Now that is truly something to worry about. :worried: Usually the website is where you can go for reassurance. I was just on the app earlier this morning and all mine are still good to go. **Hits post and goes to check app anyway** :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just went to look. Had to go incognito on Chrome. It said cannot display your FPs at this time...oh oh....

Last edited:
Missing on the app and the website?! Now that is truly something to worry about. :worried: Usually the website is where you can go for reassurance. I was just on the app earlier this morning and all mine are still good to go. **Hits post and goes to check app anyway** :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just went to look. Had to go incognito on Chrome. It said cannot display your FPs at this time...oh oh....
Thanks for checking and I'm sorry to be glad you see the missing FPs too.

All my FPs are missing too. We’re at Disney right now. I made a fourth FP for test track at 1:15 and we can’t check on for it. It’s just gone. I hope this gets resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter