The Miller Six Pack takes on the world! August 6th - August 13th. PTR.

Randy Miller

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! L. O. N. G. time lurker, FINALLY deciding to work in a pre-trippy report for our upcoming jaunt to " the world". I am probably going to cause the majority of you to shake your head in shame, and cry tears of exasperation, because...guess what? WE HAVE NO DISCOUNTS, OR TICKETS YET, OR ROOM RESERVATIONS! Hahahahaha! I know, I know. This isn't "really" funny, but, well, it is the truth. We have been closing on a new house and just planning in our head, so today ( phew) we are finally going to book. Plan is to stay at AS Mu in a family suite and hubby will get an AP and will use that for room discount ( since we missed the 30% off) and the rest of us getting tickets through YES program, will also add dining plan to room using AP. "If" all this works, otherwise we will just suck it up and spend seven months of mortgage to enjoy a week at Disney! Family details coming up next, and pics when I can figure those out!! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

IMG_20150527_202617_zpsf1bl2int.jpg~320x480

Ok....figuring out this photo posting thing with help of oldest ds who is 18, going to University of Cincinnati in the fall for IT!! Anyhow, the above picture is NOT him, but is youngest ds who is 11. We started the process to adopt him from Guatemala when he was 6 months old and he was "home forever" at 14 months. ❤ He loves Baymax and Wall-E!

As typical as to our normal life plans....our trip plans have already changed up! We will now only be travelling as the Miller 5 pack. My youngest ds, pictured above, will not be joining us. I don't know how much detail to get i,to on this board, but he has a lot of issues with the parks. He hates waiting, he doesn't like loud noises, he does not like eating in restaurants....he really is a normal, typical kid in ALL other ways, but he is sadly just not a disney fan. My dear sweet friend, who is like a sister to me, is going to take him for a vacation of his own with her. This was a very hard decision for us to make....I am having a lot of guilt around it. He and I took a long walk yesterday and he reassured me that he doesn't feel left out, that he just doesn't enjoy a fast paced disney vacation. I promised him we will go on a long beach vacation next time. He is fine with it. I am the one who is stressing and worrying.....what kind of mother let's get child skip a disney vacation? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter