The Momento Mori lenticular photos are gone!?!?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Are you kidding me these were so cool and i was going to get one done at Halloween!

Can anyone confirm?? So upsetting

I believe that is correct. It's become an adopt-a-ghost counter, selling "urns" with various Haunted Mansion spirits trapped inside.

That's really disappointing. Our kids got them a few years ago and I love them. We were going to get new ones in October. :sad1:

Weren't they doing similar lenticular photos at ToT not that long ago? Hopefully it'll come back in some form. Sorry for those who are disappointed.

Dang! I just got mine done in June. That sucks for the people who wanted them done for Halloween.

Noooooo!!! I saw those three years ago and they weren't in the budget, so I have been waiting until our trip next month to get them done. I was so excited :(

OMGosh, I am so glad we got them a couple of years ago! That is one of my favorite souvenirs we've ever gotten! We will probably do the ToT one when we go in a week, even though I don't think it's as cool as the HM one.

Oh that's a bummer!!! I'm glad I finally got one of my daughter when we were there in May...it sits on my desk at work - hahaha! I was hoping to get one of my son the next time we're back!

Those photos were creepy. I’m glad to see it go, and apparently I’m not the only one!

The new urns are interesting though. I saw them yesterday.

That is really odd timing. Seems like they would get a lot of business in the next few months.
Maybe they just weren't and decided to cut losses???

We've had ours for years and it is probably my favorite Halloween decoration. We bought the Haunted Mansion frames and it's such a great memory.
Maybe it'll pop up in another location.

Is the Tower of Terror one still available? I just realized that the blog post I was reading was from 2018 not 2019!

Oh no!! We have 6 of the 7 family members done (DGS was too young). Now we can't get his :sad::mad:
They hang in my formal dining room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter