The Most Beautiful Disney Princess Poll (cont)

Who is the Most Beautiful Disney Princess ?

• Merida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anna

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Elsa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pearlgem

DIS Veteran
THE POLLS WILL CLOSE IN ABOUT ONE HOUR
Hello the purpose of this poll is to see who according to Disboards is the most Beautiful Disney Princess. This will work similar to my The Most Popular Princess Poll. The polls will end on the 9th July 2015 7:30 p.m Central .I will probably post the results on that thread as well.

Vote for the most beautiful Disney Princess. If you comment about who about who you think is the most beautiful princess I might quote you on the results page.For example I think the most beautiful princess is Snow White because of her grace and how beautiful she looks when she is asleep.

Now without further ado let the voting begin.I will have another part of the polls with the same rules for the other princesses.But the votes will count as one thread.

Last edited:
I voted on the other thread and also commented on why I voted for this wonderful Princess. I bet you can all tell without even looking who I voted for. :-)

Current stats:
Snow White: 1 vote,
Cinderella:0 votes
Aurora:2 votes,

Ariel: 1 vote,
Belle:1 vote,1
Jasmine:1 vote,
Pocahontas: 0 votes

Mulan:0 votes
Tiana :2 votes ,
Rapunzel: 1 vote
Merida:0 votes
Anna:2 votes

Elsa: 0 votes

So far the ones in the lead are Aurora,Tiana and Anna.The ones losing are Cinderella ,Pocahontas,Mulan ,Merida and Elsa. If you haven't voted and don't like what you see you still have 3 days to vote.

Current Stas:

Snow White: 1 vote !
Cinderrella:0 votes,
Aurora: 2 votes,
Ariel: 1 votes,

Belle: 1 votes,

Jasmine:1 vote,
Pocahontas:0 votes,
Mulan: 0 votes,
Tiana: 2 votes,
Rapunzel :1 vote,

Merida: 0 votes,
Anna:3 votes,
Elsa :0 votes,

So far Anna is winning,with Cindy,Poca,Mulan,Merida and Elsa losing. If you don't like what you see and haven't voted yet you have two more days.

Okay I have some news due to the fact that I remembered that tomorrow I won't be home the polls will be rescheduled to tonight at 7:30 p.m central time July 9 2015. If you want to vote you have less than an hour and a half to do so. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused.

So is voting over now? Oh wait you said Central time. Just a little time left to vote. One more vote for Tiana and she takes the lead over Anna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!