The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
This is my typical report font color so I guess I'm calling dibs, haha! I am so excited. Loving the idea of an 'Ohana welcome dinner and all things festival-grazing at Epcot. I have been longing for the Amazing Steve Shrimp (which of course we will call AS2 because it has such a brilliant acronym... wait is there already an AS2?! :upsidedow :laughing:) after @ariane37 wrote about it again. That shrimp is the only Steve allowed (except Rogers).

Last night R was like, so wait, am I coming with you? :rotfl: And he claims not to be a disney fan... mm hmm.

I am all for AS2 acronym as long as they can stand for Amazing Su-Lynn Shrimp as well because I swear I ate this dish 4 times last year, 3 of them on the same trip! Hahaha.

I'm here! I'll try to remember to post in this only-slightly-hard-to-read teal colour.

Also, Su-Lynn, @chunkymonkey, if you want to update the intros post, Nathan probably won't make it down with me this time. Looks like I'll just be down and back for the weekend, though nothing is set in stone. Gotta conserv that $$ so we can afford a great grad trip for me in a couple years!

Since I’m pretty sure I can go as well, I’m subbing in and will write an intro soon. :)

ETA: My mom has decided to go with me, so we'll be sharing a room at the POP. Been a long time since we've had some legit Mom-Daughter time, so am pretty stoked this is going to work out for us!

Last edited:
Wow - I'm speechless!

I hope we're able to pull this off otherwise it'll be called the Most Epic Trip Report FAIL of All Time!

Oh my goodness what a fun trip! Can't wait to read all about it!

Thanks!! We are all very excited! The sky's the limit!

Well this sounds like fun! Hope everyone has a great time! :cool1:

Thank you! It's been fun putting stuff together!

Following! Excited to hear about all the fun!

Thanks for following! We're so excited for our trip!

Your AS2 has never looked more delicious!

View attachment 337484

The shrimp, of course.

Why thank you! They do look very succulent in that picture!

I'm here! I'll try to remember to post in this only-slightly-hard-to-read teal colour.

Also, Su-Lynn, @chunkymonkey, if you want to update the intros post, Nathan probably won't make it down with me this time. Looks like I'll just be down and back for the weekend, though nothing is set in stone. Gotta conserv that $$ so we can afford a great grad trip for me in a couple years!

Ok gotcha!!

Since I’m pretty sure I can go as well, I’m subbing in and will write an intro soon. :)

Yay! Then I can post it in the intro section!

This looks to be a great adventure.

It will be a great trip or a great planning fail! But we won't let that happen, will we girls?

You all are going to have such a great time! Looking forward to reading all about it.

Thanks!! Happy to have you on board!

@kastoney loving the amazing black color text choice! It truly made me laugh out loud.
I usually do blue for my TRs but I think my shade has been taken so I’ll go red.

I think Fallon may be red but I'm not sure! HAha I think there are only so many colors anyways. We have like 5 shades of pink.

Interesting PTR, I know quite a few of you so I'll be interested to read about your trip although I wish I could come along!

Hi Alison you should come! If you and Fran ever wanna get away for a weekend in May...
I still plan on going in March. May not be as long as I originally thought but I definitely wanted to do Flower and Garden more than once.

Poll!

I thought it would be fun to do a weekly poll or something, it won't decide what we'll do but it'll be fun to see what others say.

(OK just realized only after I added the poll I can't change it or delete it. Sad. I guess go ahead and vote on the only poll in this PTR!) :rotfl:

What should we do for a girls night out?

Share your thoughts or suggest some new ones!

Last edited:
Oh no way! I had no idea you can't remove polls! I never started a poll before! Can you add a new poll that will get rid of the old one?

I just answered my own question...i just realized you can't add another poll. I guess this won't be a weekly poll. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter