The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Until......they kick us out of GP or someone gets arrested?

Bawha!!!!! This could definitely happen!!! Women Gone Wild!!!!

Please text and please come to the lodge (fun) side!!! We have alcohol, Magic Bars and spraying water.

Oh yes, we do!!!!

That's it I'm coming up with a "Ride the Geyser" drinking game like, whoever's drink is the most full when the hour is upon us has to squat and ride :P

I'm all in!!!!

Until......they kick us out of GP or someone gets arrested
"Ladies, Mickey says y'all are CUT OFF."

What was that about taking turns riding the geyser again?
That's what she said...

May text y’all to see what you’re up to on the 2nd. We’ll be in late and I was thinking Disney springs for a late dinner but I kinda want to join the shenanigans asap...
DO IT. You can grab noms at the Territory Lounge or Geyser Point and come hang with us! Bring your swimmies, if you want to!

Please text and please come to the lodge (fun) side!!! We have alcohol, Magic Bars and spraying water.
And mushroom bisque! (Assuming that we can get it to-go and enjoy down by the pool.)

That's it I'm coming up with a "Ride the Geyser" drinking game like, whoever's drink is the most full when the hour is upon us has to squat and ride :P
Nice. A pool party and a colon cleanse all in one night! What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:

OMG it is April 1st, in a month some of us would have already started on our Epic girls (and guys) trip! I can't believe it is almost upon us!!

I just had to share that I made some pretty Epic trip changes myself over the weekend...if you're reading my latest TR you know what these changes are, but in a nutshell:

1) Steve and I extended our trip so we're now arriving April 27th and leaving on May 11...that's a whole TWO WEEKS!
2) We're attending the Orlando Informer Meetup at Universal Orlando on April 27th. Oh and Karilynn (@Malia78) and Lesley (@Lesley Wake) will be there too! We will stay at Sapphire Falls that night.
3) We booked extra nights at WDW from April 28-May 1st at POFQ! Mmmm Beignets. Chunkysis will join us on our original trip dates of April 30-May 6th.
4) We're going on a cruise!! Well, we unfortunately had to cancel our Alaska cruise later this year due to family commitments, but to use our placeholder discount before it expired we added on a 4-night Bahamian on the Disney Dream from May 6-10th. Castaway Cay we are coming for you!
5) We booked an extra night after we debark from the cruise at AKL using DVC points! Wow I'm amazed I could find a room at this point in time, and it's not a Savannah view but I'll take it!

We've also added some additional events...like Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom on May 2nd! Stay tuned, I will update our master schedule shortly!

P.S. This is not an April Fools Joke. We really did book a cruise 34 days out! :laughing:

like Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom on May 2nd!

Oooh my dad and I are looking at this! Or the Hollywood Studios on May 4th, though he thinks it's too few rides for the money. But when else can I meet Rey?

Also, after you guys had already made the reservation for Brunch at the Top my dad decided he wanted to go and found an ADR for 11:20! I assume the group will mostly still be there! And probably pretty...bubbly hahaha

The changes sound like a lot of fun!

So I don't remember, now that you aren't doing the Alaska cruise, does that mean you won't be in CA in September?

Oooh my dad and I are looking at this! Or the Hollywood Studios on May 4th, though he thinks it's too few rides for the money. But when else can I meet Rey?

Also, after you guys had already made the reservation for Brunch at the Top my dad decided he wanted to go and found an ADR for 11:20! I assume the group will mostly still be there! And probably pretty...bubbly hahaha

Hey Kara, want me to check if we have extra room for brunch? I know we booked like 3 tables and we may have a few spots left.

The changes sound like a lot of fun!

So I don't remember, now that you aren't doing the Alaska cruise, does that mean you won't be in CA in September?

On the contrary that means I'm definitely coming to CA in Sept!! It is actually easier since I have to be in Singapore beginning of Sept and I wont' have to try and make it to Vancouver by Sept 9th, so I have more time to play with.
I'm thinking of flying to LAX from Singapore, so actually disneyland from Sept 9-10 would work for me if that works for you guys :)

Ohh let me ask my dad and see what he thinks! We went ahead and got the Dining plan, would that complicate things?

Hmm I don't think it should be an issue. I think you can just pay separately, you just have to let them know. We do have space in our reservation. We have 3 tables so if you and your dad would like to join, let me know!

It won't be an issue! I've done dining with mixed parties, and it's really just like any other split-check situation in any restaurant, Disney or otherwise. You'll be able to pay for your people's stuff however you'd like, be by it cash, charge, MagicBand, or Dining Plan. When the server first comes to the table, he or she will most likely ask up front if any members of the party will be using the Dining Plan, just so that they know and can explain if there's any limitations, etc. But you'll be good to go regardless!

Epic Girls (and Guys) Trip Itinerary 3.0
(updated April 5th)

Here's our updated schedule to include some new things that came up the last week!

Only 3 weeks now for some of us, with less than a month for almost everyone else!

Saturday April 27th:

da.jpg

A few of us will be arriving early and have signed up for the Orlando Informer Meetup at Universal Orlando! This event goes from 8pm until 1:30am and will allow us to ride most of the USO and IOA rides, including all the Harry Potter stuff, with unlimited food, non-alcoholic beverages, and lots of treats! I went to this 2 years ago and it was a lot of fun,back then it was only the HP rides included, this time almost all the rides will be open! Steve and I will all be staying at Sapphire Falls for one night to attend this event. Karilynn and Lesley will be at Adventura.
Attendees: Lesley, Karilynn, Su-Lynn + Steve

20160714-_DSC8680-1024x683.jpg

(pic of Sapphire Falls resort)

Sunday April 28th:

We leave Universal and head to Disney! I've booked 3 nights at POFQ and Lesley will be at POR. Karilynn will be resuming her stay at AKL.
Since we will be so close to Disney Springs, Lesley and I decided on brunch at Wine Bar George! I am going for the Dole Whip Mimosas!!
Attendees: Lesley, Su-Lynn + Steve

03963cac-6ee4-441e-af53-36a31ebac809-dole-1.jpg

(Wine Bar George Dole Whip Mimosa!)

Oh and we just found out that it is Dapper Day weekend and Dapper events will be held at Epcot! So we're all going to put on our finest retro gear and pretend we're not at all hot and sweaty to take cute pictures!

d927ce2cb8408938-S19_WDW_Outing_FBHeader600.jpg

That evening, Karilynn will join Steve and I for dinner at 5:55pm at Yachtsman Steakhouse! We're gonna be dressed for a nice dinner anyways!
We are definitely going to change before we head to... to
Magic Kingdom, hope to catch Happily Ever After and be there for the latest VIPassholder Event from 11pm-1am.

Hopefully this time it will NOT rain buckets! I dont' know how long I can last but I won't turn a few rides on Mine Train down!
Attendees: Karilynn, Su-Lynn + Steve, possibly Lesley too.

yachtsman-steakhouse-gallery07.jpg

April 29 - April 30:

I don't have many plans for these days but our goal is to visit a water park (probably Typhoon Lagoon) and spend time in Disney Springs.
Since these are extra days I feel like I can sort of chill and not go crazy because I know the next few days are gonna be the opposite!
Chunkysis arrives the night of April 30th and will use ME to get to POFQ. Maybe I'll be a nice sister and bring her an Earl of Sandwich from DS that night.

Wednesday May 1st:

A whole bunch of other people arrive today!
Steve, Myself and Chunkysis move to the Swan today.
Our plans for today include FP+s at DHS during the day and then heading to Epcot for some booths in the late afternoon.
then we head to MK for:

8pm: Happily Ever After After Fireworks Dessert Party!
Attendees: Su-Lynn + Steve, Su-Queen, Billie, Sarah, Molly, Lesley, Caroline, Ariana

vxdtLpe11BigOOASd7YgzcxbaKfWp_lOw3LgUj4Ri0xnM5zWsml80c_XNjmMs1qRBi95YCfw4WIvEQogVe6G2iglMqQ_gxu1ymTm_jp_YDAzzFsRaRnwmpBDt5MkF-21wMb8fYLDagpCh3b3KOZp6dU-KEqL6yOoaVFXTxZjYu0PmEp3VgvxNVQJn1VNwdh2VPmUwamF_oiLrPNfm_NCX5KeMLtfkaDMG_oAvFk28RNTS0p9nW4Ym0fjcCo3XG6DrKFwP_4k6JRfskwD0FLvb9gIKFQIrrkTDnEqjHI9KrGO73mfsEtibeU-a7jixkkgLxWn7a0Xyh8eoqQ6-isPNIpnk7u_b2Dckjk5rsfsIA7EY8uMrHP7CpGR3JsIMdJ5_WNrZDd_RUuJ38NcFwHftZ7CUaPwERVYv9c6kGVQhWvwxsfEaVZArocHNdjHIvtAc9aHZOggtHPHyS6r3j35slWBjINlYzF5m8zKpn4zdEetqK2tK7Zp2GM226NmGfbZN9ndvw2ReCTDZLrF842aagLJNLV73iB1J0YytB1YSFQrQQj3_tEXUqmRvP6splCYAenMn0-1z5Ba3RLamOM_xeEXPK3L0OFm-NYmsEbAAS4jZsfu7nOWtBNjEriuBMUSg6lBjWUYHwgDwen0E8hZ6Ro0Jg=w266-h355-no

Thursday May 2nd:

It's AK day for us! I know a bunch of us do have FoP FP+ for today and I think they are around the same time (ours is at 10:15am)
11:45am: A few of us will be meeting up at Tiffins for lunch
Attendees: Su-Lynn, Steve, Su-Queen, Lesley, Karilynn, Ariana, Caroline
(still 3 few spots open if anyone is interested!)

tiffin-grilled-octopus-16x9.jpg

At around 5pm another group will be meeting at Homecoming for dinner!
Attendees: Billie, Sarah, Fallon, Luke, Ariane

disney-springs-enhancements-homecomin-fried-chicken-16x9.jpg

6:55pm Since my sister has specifically requested we will be having dinner at
Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Attendees: Su-Lynn and Su-Queen, Karilynn. We are also meeting with Jenny and Joe for a drink at the bar at Artist Point at 6pm!

spab203948203498234fi-624x352.jpg

At night, some people were also planning on doing the Star Wars Dessert Party at DHS.
Attendees: Lesley, Ariana, Caroline, Jackie

symphony-in-the-stars-04-full.jpg

Post-dinner some of us are meeting at one of the bars at Wilderness Lodge for some poolside drinks. I'm glad I get to be an honorary #wildernesslodgegirlsgonewild for a night!
Attendees: Ariane, Jenny +Joe, Su-Lynn, Su-Queen, Billie, Sarah

A bunch of people have signed up for the recently announced Disney After Hours in Magic Kingdom from 10-1am! I had signed up for this initially and only a day later did they release the VIPassholder night for the Sunday before. I called and was able to get a refund. It saves me 100 bucks but who knows, if there is still availability I may just purchase my ticket again the day off.
Attendees: Ariane, Jenny + Joe, Billie, Sarah, Mary

Friday May 3rd:

A few of us will be having DISmeets with @pkondz over in the Kingdom the first half of the day. :)
See pkondz? You're part of the itinerary!

magic-kingdom-castle-5x2.jpg

5:25pm: Our big Welcome Dinner at 'Ohana!

We have 3 ADRs booked for our group of more than 30 people!
Attendees: Su-Lynn + Steve, Su-Queen, Lesley, Billie, Sarah, Kari, Kelly (Buzzrelly), Lindsey, Renee +Chad, Ariane + Steve, Jenny + Joe, Fallon + Luke, Caroline, Liesa+mom Linda, Molly, Kara, Melinda + R, Mary and sister Kat, Karilynn, Glenda + Mark, Jenn, Ariana, Jackie
(we have a few open spots)

ohana-00.jpg

'Ohana Means Family and we have a REALLY big one!! :)

After dinner we were going to hop on the monorail to see if we can all get up to Top of the World Lounge for more libations and to watch HEA.
(I have heard that this is most likely not going to happen because of the size of our group but no worries we will just monorail bar hop!!)
Also maybe we will just end up at Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge because that's where Kari (@kastoney) will be as she's arriving later that night. Also Billie and Sarah are going to have an early night at WL, and Melinda + R are in so I'm pretty sure we'll be heading over to WL at some point. Please let them know to expect a large, very noisy group.

:chewy: Saturday May the 4th! :darth:

Happy Star Wars Day! Hopefully we're not too plastered from the night before because some of us SW fans will hightail it over to DHS in the morning for some May the 4th merchandise and some photo ops!

oBaevSixQa8QKvVsyu73oRlfxjPZzgRRV-jymXhqiANJ3cd_Ry6h3Dt7mRRSmCFgie0fT-mT7KSp-tL5P-wXep-cuyToTT5Ce-t6IAH8wnKwfNTdZqES9XgmtdYqCIANIRU6l-EtzEoFUddWikposVfG-FuFhZPvu5x0Xdy2WDINaiiBf8cYs6MRxYDJjrXA9RSvFC9DlFfOxMGQQFyGx_2tC0niwX8oXmn3YkEuO3jicIMk2B1D1QmTKJ9p0sKqCrEAaIuXr5vX3-a0m6kAzOBOCIfS8uOuVPh2AmMCqxzwKAngkirQSTM8Q9MQf1kp6koXWvkks5LVFsXGUa75npR6EfJimstesl9Ba6unjPcOHScEY2SS2Xs1K66qxBu5HOLVQD5HvhCYNzgTUt6-OSHHwQL8p_33KLv1dtgwPx_OB7_3fUmRM-6DR9eXjJUqDprmmWvpk2CjsRmjajDFHYuxsSevTHlNmWqaGHYWr2job2hT6muXbuQGl5gKgMkpk2b3xaYoLeTxd1mhFsH_QuVKUJ-_iZAZJV3IVrEhE7a7FsHYKgMvhNwnSIa_ifscBYr3WIhCCvk5neMbF1mGT304z4B0r7iSXfmDsoJlD5Okuzu7NBHVhieaj8wWoTbhppdNFL9bb5QnyvH4OXh_acgsnA=w241-h321-no

Then at 11:10am some of us are having lunch at Sci Fi Dine In.
Attendees: Su-Lynn, Su-Queen, Steve, Lesley, Ariana, Molly, Karilynn, Caroline, Jackie

sci-fi-dine-in-theater-gallery00.jpg

Then everyone will collectively meet in Epcot World Showcase for our
EPIC Eat and Drink around the World!
Wear your best Mickey ears, your finest F&G gear, your Star Wars Day emblems, or just come wearing...something...everyone is invited!!!

2pm Entrance at International Gateway see X on map:
Attendees: Everyone!

P7DWJsKFUwz06solD9jjyv9CczBLmBXdj82VbLzOz3jrUIR4QfIlYymHCIQvJpjwwygSza2EUUfQLJBh07tB0HU3XcdoFcfWoxb4zDcHNRw-8zRrA06OXleHcOFsS7PpMwTGLKjPvcO-mt5UAH4a82SWXzecO_Ta1TNDVFuYXhr-6w4Ea-fh-6zyWZ0HuMWfYTsWfWwJ3-R1-giajp-fFaZta9DQ6P5hAMOJDlf6Nl0mAx-viCJ1VsV2kkE5UGxzOveQpruDgKLF1wVaYsRZG6y8mh6ETiEEb_oEVEE2nJrTMtf2FaStdSxcIBmQAPbbq2ckDStoNB24VVOIcH9HlZjDTN6rmIvvvVG2wuxPS36caw87Hnv0yxOWZCqTzmuc3RK98mKIEKuofRfAvDiswjgDGB65BrxOx_KSEmDagjOPKLFuIr7lF-uVuZSgyU80AZVd_gbGyE2I542ZbcAoLrgK_z8TooyuMru9ImUfB3Xeun7spZBe_-IeJfS5ejaYp6tvignmLIkiLT4xg0oFs_dP_1PnF3KtTlcQ0ymgcwv1IdNygHQO-crX3UxRsfDJLXabPzV3rUfUBSfd7shaYkko4K1Z68TA6gdNIhYGNsrBsAGxVYpxrjNAu5Jl8tRpmIKHcPidEpyJtMTdMyVMniQ5N8-RSk7Q=w647-h903-no

We will meet by that area right as you walk in at Int'l Gateway by the bridge where it's shady. If it's raining, we will have a backup plan: meet inside Les Halles at France if it does.

The plan is to start counter-clockwise from France and work our way around, pausing for food, drink, photopass pics, face-painting and other unmentionable shenanigans. Also there may be a detour to bubblegum wall near Spaceship Earth for a group picture!

7:30pm: We will end the evening with a spectacular Illuminations Cruise. We have to be at the Beach/Yacht Club dock at around 7:30pm.
We have 3 boats! How exciting!!
Attendees: Su-Lynn + Steve, Su-Queen, Lesley, Kari, Melinda + R, Ariane + Steve, Lisa, Linda, Caroline, Billie, Sarah, Jenn, Molly, Kelly (Buzzrelly), Kelly (Cinderkelly) +2, Jenny + Joe, Renee + Chad, Glenda + Mark, Ariana, Jackie

epcot.jpg

After the cruise I think the #CrescentLakeChicks may take the party further...Abracadabar anyone? Karaoke at Kimonos? :rockband:

Sunday May 5th:

At around 10:15am we have another group event...this time at...Brunch at the TOP: California Grill! We also have quite a large group - almost 30 ppl. I think we have about 3 ADRs for this. This should make for a very nice LONG brunch! Mimosas for everyone!
Attendees: Su-Lynn, Steve, Su-Queen, Billie, Liesa, Linda, Mary +3, Lesley, Karilynn, Caroline, Ariane + Steve, Jenny + Joe, Fallon + Luke, Kari, Renee + Chad
Molly, Kelly (Tracy Gagnon), Jill (@jedijill), possibly Kara and her dad.

california-grill-gallery04.jpg

Our late afternoon is free although some may head back to Epcot for some more eating and drinking! It IS Cinco de Mayo afterall!
I think someone wanted to check out a water park as well...

Later that night at 8:30pm a group of us are headed to...the much-raved about Hoop Dee Doo Review!
I've never been and I'm looking forward to this event!
Attendees: Lesley, Su-Lynn + Steve, Su-Queen, Molly, Karilynn, Ariana, Fallon + Luke, Billie, Sarah, Jackie

hoop-dee-doo-group-with-instruments-16x9.jpg

Monday May 6th:

12pm: Some ladies will be enjoying an Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian!!
Attendees: Lesley, Caroline, Liesa, Linda, Karilynn, Kara

afternoon-tea-gallery01.jpg

Steve and I will be on our way to Port Canaveral for our 4-night Bahamian cruise on the Disney Dream!
If anyone else is doing this cruise please let me know!

Also, if any of you would like to join where we have open spots, please let me know. :)

Last edited:
We will all be staying at Sapphire Falls for one night to attend this event.
Attendees: Lesley, Karilynn, Su-Lynn + Steve
A change for me (and Karilynn) - staying at Adventura instead. No availability at Sapphire Falls for 1 night, unless I wanted a super expensive suite - um, no thanks! Still next door though!

Then everyone will collectively meet in Epcot World Showcase for our
EPIC Eat and Drink around the World!
Wear your best Mickey ears, your finest F&G gear, your Star Wars Day emblems, or just come wearing...something...everyone is invited!!!

2pm Entrance at International Gateway see X on map:
Attendees: Everyone!
We may also have a special surprise guest, but that's all I'm saying for now!

That is quite the itinerary! Can't wait for THAT TR. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to write it!!

A change for me (and Karilynn) - staying at Adventura instead. No availability at Sapphire Falls for 1 night, unless I wanted a super expensive suite - um, no thanks! Still next door though!

Oh really? Crazy. Adventura looks nice too!

We may also have a special surprise guest, but that's all I'm saying for now!

Ooooh!!! How fun!! Please say it is Steve Rogers...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts