The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Since we will be so close to Disney Springs, Lesley and I decided on brunch at Wine Bar George!

This one is totally on my radar! Itching to get to it!

Oh and we just found out that it is Dapper Day weekend and Dapper events will be held at Epcot! So we're all going to put on our finest retro gear and pretend we're not at all hot and sweaty to take cute pictures!

I've done Dapper and it was a lot of fun. :) Enjoy!

Thursday May 2nd:

It's AK day for us! I know a bunch of us do have FoP FP+ for today and I think they are around the same time (ours is at 10:15am)
11:45am: A few of us will be meeting up at Tiffins for lunch
Attendees: Su-Lynn, Steve, Su-Queen, Lesley, Karilynn, Ariana, Caroline
(still 3 few spots open if anyone is interested!)

I sooooooooooooo wish I could come in a day early. :(

5:25pm: Our big Welcome Dinner at 'Ohana!
We have 3 ADRs booked for our group of more than 30 people!
Attendees: Su-Lynn + Steve, Su-Queen, Lesley, Billie, Sarah, Kari, Kelly (Buzzrelly), Lindsey, Renee +Chad, Ariane + Steve, Jenny + Joe, Fallon + Luke, Caroline, Liesa+mom Linda, Molly, Kara, Melinda + R, Mary and sister Kat, Karilynn, Glenda + Mark, Jenn, Ariana, Jackie
(we have a few open spots)

... in which we eat like piggies and make new friends.

(I have heard that this is most likely not going to happen because of the size of our group but no worries we will just monorail bar hop!!)
Also maybe we will just end up at Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge because that's where Kari (@kastoney) will be as she's arriving later that night. Also Billie and Sarah are going to have an early night at WL, and Melinda + R are in so I'm pretty sure we'll be heading over to WL at some point. Please let them know to expect a large, very noisy group.

Count us in!

Also maybe we will just end up at Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge because that's where Kari (@kastoney) will be as she's arriving later that night.
After a month plus break from here due to the insanity that is my work I AM BACK!!!! Thanks for posting all the plans. After working 50-60 hours a week for the last few months I will be in need of some serious :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

or just come wearing...something.
Well there goes my plans......

I am just wanting to confirm the Lady attendees for O'hana. Could you please let me know if I am missing you in my list? Thank you in advance. I have;

Ariana
Ariane
Billie
Caroline
Fallon
Jackie
Jenn (Landon)
Jenny (Sanders)
Karamie
Karilynn
Kat (Marys sister)
Kelly
Lesley
Liesa
Linda (Liesa's mom)
Lindsey
Mary F
Melinda
Molly
Renee
Sarah
Su-Lynn
Su-Queen

Updated to remove Glenda =(

Last edited:
I am just wanting to confirm the Lady attendees for O'hana. Could you please let me know if I am missing you in my list? Thank you in advance. I have;

Ariana
Ariane
Billie
Caroline
Fallon
Jackie
Glenda
Jenn (Landon)
Jenny (Sanders)
Karamie
Karilynn
Kat (Marys sister)
Kelly
Lesley
Liesa
Linda (Liesa's mom)
Lindsey
Mary F
Melinda
Molly
Renee
Sarah
Su-Lynn
Su-Queen

Hi Jenn, Glenda is no longer attending. But the list you have is otherwise correct :)

Maybe this is why I was having such trouble with hotels :rotfl:

LOL Probably! but hey, there are some Dapper Day deals I saw...I haven't looked myself but it's on the dapper day website. Not sure if there's anything left but wouldn't hurt to check.

26 days!!!! Magic Bands for the first part of my stay came yesterday...

Yay!! we've all been posting our Magic Band shots for our FB group!! So exciting when we get Mickey Mail!

I've done Dapper and it was a lot of fun. :) Enjoy!

Yay! Sounds fun! I have nothing to wear!

I sooooooooooooo wish I could come in a day early. :(

I wish you could too!!

... in which we eat like piggies and make new friends.

This is exactly what we are going to do!

Count us in!

Woot!

After a month plus break from here due to the insanity that is my work I AM BACK!!!! Thanks for posting all the plans. After working 50-60 hours a week for the last few months I will be in need of some serious :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

WELCOME BACK Kari!!
We will be sure to feed and hydrate you!!

Well there goes my plans......

We will also make sure you are not banned at Disney World. :rotfl2:
At least not until Epic Girls Trip #47 ...naked scooter race around the world? :drive:

LOL Probably! but hey, there are some Dapper Day deals I saw...I haven't looked myself but it's on the dapper day website. Not sure if there's anything left but wouldn't hurt to check.
I saw that on there... may have to call and check. Right now Pop is $208 per night if we leave Mon, and $189 per night if we leave Tues. Either way, I think we've decided to pay for one more night and leave Tues morning instead of Monday night. Just twist my arm :rolleyes1

Is Jackie doing Ohana? I know she was a late (but welcome) addition to our group!

Ah yes!! My bad, I know that updating announcements on my phone doesnt' let me edit the original post so I probably didn't get to update it on my PC!

Yes, ma'am! :) I think I weasled my way into just about everything that was already planned before I finally jumped on board!!

And you are always welcome to weasel your way into anything!!

Thank you. Starting to get my craft on! LOL need to have an accurate list!

So next question

I know Kari is coming in late, who else will be coming in late and will be there for the Ladies Epic Epcot Eats?

Aww how exciting!!
I pretty much think everyone at Ohana will be there plus Kari. I think @StarWarsMomofGirls! and @cinderkelly may be there too! (I hope so!)

Ah yes!! My bad, I know that updating announcements on my phone doesnt' let me edit the original post so I probably didn't get to update it on my PC!

And you are always welcome to weasel your way into anything!!

Aww how exciting!!
I pretty much think everyone at Ohana will be there plus Kari. I think @StarWarsMomofGirls! and @cinderkelly may be there too! (I hope so!)

Yes!! We will be in Epcot!

@chunkymonkey our flight gets in around noon on the 3rd and we will be heading straight to MK after dropping our stuff at AKL, I’ll send you a text to see if you guys are still there before you head to your epic shrimp eating palooza at Onaha :)

@chunkymonkey our flight gets in around noon on the 3rd and we will be heading straight to MK after dropping our stuff at AKL, I’ll send you a text to see if you guys are still there before you head to your epic shrimp eating palooza at Onaha :)

Awesome! Do you guys want to come to Ohana? We have plenty of room!

I pretty much think everyone at Ohana will be there plus Kari. I think @StarWarsMomofGirls! and @cinderkelly may be there too! (I hope so!
I do still have out Ohana reservation for that day. And if we do go, we would be finishing up when you folks are getting started. I honestly have been pretty busy with work and other personal stuff, that I haven't thought that much about the trip lately!

I totally forgot that I was trying to get a Beaches and Cream reservation that day. And am now realizing that nothing has come up. I should check and make sure those searches are still working...

I should figure out when it will be best to run into you everyone! I am hoping to be able to sneak over to EPCOT when you guys start your drinking around the world. As I do think we will be back at the Yacht Club at that point.

I do still have out Ohana reservation for that day. And if we do go, we would be finishing up when you folks are getting started. I honestly have been pretty busy with work and other personal stuff, that I haven't thought that much about the trip lately!

I totally forgot that I was trying to get a Beaches and Cream reservation that day. And am now realizing that nothing has come up. I should check and make sure those searches are still working...

I should figure out when it will be best to run into you everyone! I am hoping to be able to sneak over to EPCOT when you guys start your drinking around the world. As I do think we will be back at the Yacht Club at that point.
I still have the third reservation for Ohana that was originally for the guys table. I don't know if we are still doing that, so you guys are welcome to use it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!