The Most EPIC Pre-Trip Report - Group PTR for 2019!! List of TRIP REPORTS added

How should we spend a girls night out in WDW?

• Jellyrolls

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • Yehaw Bob

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Monorail Bar Crawl

Votes: 100 51.3%
  • Lounge at AKL

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Watch Avengers 4

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party (no booze)

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Illuminations Dessert Party

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm tired I think I'll sleep...

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
I still have the third reservation for Ohana that was originally for the guys table. I don't know if we are still doing that, so you guys are welcome to use it!

I don't think we are going to use it as I have two ADRs for 18 people and I think we're only at 29 people now. So we have plenty of room to all sit together. If anyone needs an Ohana ADR let Lesley know! @StarWarsMomofGirls! you are welcome to join us!

Oh, my goodness... when you said epic girls' trip you meant EPIC girls' trip! I've read trip or dining reports from so many of you - how amazing to be able to have such a massive DISmeet!

I returned to the DIS just in time to have massive jealousy. :rotfl2:

I hope all of you have a fabulous and wonderful time! Please share your adventures once you've returned - I can't wait to read about them!

(Also, what is this magical FB group?! Is it possible to be added in case you all plan another epic trip?)

Oh, my goodness... when you said epic girls' trip you meant EPIC girls' trip! I've read trip or dining reports from so many of you - how amazing to be able to have such a massive DISmeet!

I returned to the DIS just in time to have massive jealousy. :rotfl2:

I hope all of you have a fabulous and wonderful time! Please share your adventures once you've returned - I can't wait to read about them!

(Also, what is this magical FB group?! Is it possible to be added in case you all plan another epic trip?)

Hi Jenny!! it's just a hidden group we have for the ladies going on the trip. I will for sure add you when we plan our next Epic trip!

I still have the third reservation for Ohana that was originally for the guys table. I don't know if we are still doing that, so you guys are welcome to use it!

I don't think we are going to use it as I have two ADRs for 18 people and I think we're only at 29 people now. So we have plenty of room to all sit together. If anyone needs an Ohana ADR let Lesley know! @StarWarsMomofGirls! you are welcome to join us!
Thanks Ladies! But I don't think we will do that tme. Andy was also not dyeing to go back so soon. This is when I wish Morgna knew about the trip. I hate trying to guess what she would want to do...

My husband and I LOVE the Monorail Drink-a-Thon - we do it on every trip! Here are my recommendations:

* Go online and buy the really inexpensive, personalized Monorail Drink-a-Thon passports (just do a google search - the first response is the company, but for some reason, their 2016 version comes up - just go to "products"). The passports make it really fun - kind of a game - and we always meet tons of people because of the passports.
* The passport offers "extra credit" by starting with the two resorts that are accessible by boat from the monorail - Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge. We love adding the extra resorts. Start with Fort Wilderness and get a drink at Crockett's, and then go to Wilderness Lodge - our favorite bar is the new Geyser Point - they have great appetizers and even burgers and stuff.
* Then, head back by boat to the Contemporary and monorail to the Polynesian. Try to be there when Trader Sam's opens, as it is a blast, but super popular.
* Then monorail to the Grand Floridian and go to the bar at Narcoossee's, since Mizner's is being remodeled. (I haven't tried the alternate lounge on the ground floor, so maybe check it out, since it certainly is a unreplicable experience...
* Then monorail to the Contemporary, about an hour before fireworks, and go up to the California Grill for appetizers and drinks to watch the fireworks.

As an aside - if you do this on a Saturday or Sunday, you can add Savor, Sip, and Sparkle: Celebration at the Top at California Grill. For one fee, you get unlimited appetizers, unlimited beer, wine, and some bar drinks, sparkling wine, and a dessert bar. We think this is a really great value for what you get.

Have so much fun!!

This event goes from 8pm until 1:30am and will allow us to ride most of the USO and IOA rides, including all the Harry Potter stuff, with unlimited food, non-alcoholic beverages, and lots of treats! I went to this 2 years ago and it was a lot of fun,back then it was only the HP rides included, this time almost all the rides will be open! Steve and I will all be staying at Sapphire Falls for one night to attend this event. Karilynn and Lesley will be at Adventura.

This looks like a lot of fun. I think it's great that you are staying nearby because with an event that goes so late it will be so nice to get to bed when you are done!!

Later that night at 8:30pm a group of us are headed to...the much-raved about Hoop Dee Doo Review!
I've never been and I'm looking forward to this event!

What? You've never seen this? SO much fun!!!

I'm so excited for all of you! Such an amazing itinerary!!

So, embarrassingly so, I am on page 8 of this report...and I'm part of the trip. Oops! I am so behind on so many Dis threads but I figured I better catch up on this one since its two weeks away.

Post your upcoming trips!
For 2019:
So we just did March 1-3 at Pop
Epic trip May 2-5 Pop/POFQ split
June 8-16 WL
July 4-7 CSR
Aug 30-Sept 2 CSR
Oct 10-13 POFQ
Nov 27-Dec 1 POFQ

I'm still way behind but I am up to page 16 now! Which is resort posting. I guess I'm #ArielPoppingatFQ because Pop one night (since SW cancelled my arrival flight - twice - and we have to come in the night before) and 2 nights at POFQ...which I have never stayed at and always wanted to. Wahoo!

Since I'm cheap and never in my room, I'm staying at Pop Century for the trip. My dates are 5/1 - 5/6. I am looking forward to seeing the refurbished rooms. I haven't booked airfare yet but I do know which flights I'm going to book, just waiting for the prices to drop a bit.
So we will be at Pop Thursday May 2. We could do our purse I spy!

Did he repeat Kari’s order to you as “Repper’s Rhost” or did he say “like, do you want any Scooby snacks with that, man”? This will help narrow it down. Also of note: any exclamations of “zoinks!” or pulling a mask off the bartender to reveal it was Jason (Mr. @kastoney) all along.

Be advised the mystery machine runs approximately every 15-20 minutes. The schedule is now available on the MDE app.
:lmao:

Will be living vicariously through all of you on this fabulous trip! I so wish I could have been there but everything happens for a reason. If I had have booked, I would have had to cancel as I was diagnosed with both open angle and narrow angle glaucoma on the 3rd of April and am having surgery this coming Friday. It is day surgery and I am sure I will recover easily. The only thing is that I wouldn't feel comfortable traveling out of the country until I get the all clear from my ophthalmologist at my follow up appointment on May 10th.

Next Epic trip, I will be there will bells on!

Saved the best for last:love:

For sure we did. :)

Will be living vicariously through all of you on this fabulous trip! I so wish I could have been there but everything happens for a reason. If I had have booked, I would have had to cancel as I was diagnosed with both open angle and narrow angle glaucoma on the 3rd of April and am having surgery this coming Friday. It is day surgery and I am sure I will recover easily. The only thing is that I wouldn't feel comfortable traveling out of the country until I get the all clear from my ophthalmologist at my follow up appointment on May 10th.

Next Epic trip, I will be there will bells on!

Oh Susan! I will be thinking of you on Friday, I hope all goes well with your surgery and we will definitely have to have another EPIC trip.
I think we need to make this a DISboard tradition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter