The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

From the theme song to the TV show "Cheers", skipping to the chorus, parentheses added by me...

Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your (screen)name,
And they're always glad you came;
You want to be where you can see,
Our troubles are all the same;
You want to be where everybody knows your (screen)name.

Pretty much sums it up right there. ;)

Friday works for me. I'll buy the first round.

Wouldn't that be fun if we all could meet up for happy hour?? :goodvibes

I can only imagine!!! :lmao::lmao:

From the theme song to the TV show "Cheers", skipping to the chorus, parentheses added by me...

Sometimes you want to go

Okay, everyone get your Passports and Visas up to date. Magdalene has invited us all to visit her for Oktoberfest (man I hope she's got lots of room :confused3 ), and Liesa is buying the first round!!! :cheer2: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: What a DIS Meet THIS is gonna be! :grouphug:

Alright, who's in????

Okay, everyone get your Passports and Visas up to date. Magdalene has invited us all to visit her for Oktoberfest (man I hope she's got lots of room :confused3 ), and Liesa is buying the first round!!! :cheer2: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: What a DIS Meet THIS is gonna be! :grouphug:

Alright, who's in????

:woohoo: I need neither passport nor visa!

Alright, who's in????

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

as long as everyone will bring their own air matresses, you can all sleep on my living room floor! ;)

And I think Liesa will have to carry that first round as well, this will definitely be good training against arm flab:

194108785-wiesn_475px.9.jpg

as long as everyone will bring their own air matresses, you can all sleep on my living room floor! ;)

And I think Liesa will have to carry that first round as well, this will definitely be good training against arm flab:

Air mattresses? Who needs air mattresses when a nice wheat field works great!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The arm flab seriously depressed me this trip. You know how you hang your arm out the window?? Oh. MY. GOSH!!!! I think I threw up a little when I saw how "loose" things were. I've re-evaluated my trip wardrobe and will definitely be wearing 3/4 length sleeves!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:woohoo: :love: :lovestruc I'm IN!!! ;)

So what's everyone else drinking?

Oh man...bier.

Too bad we were already planning on going down to New Orleans this October. ;)

Alright, who's in????

An actual Oktoberfest would be soooo great!

:woohoo: I need neither passport nor visa!

I have a passport!

That is one of the prettiest sights ever!

Air mattresses? Who needs air mattresses when a nice wheat field works great!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

After a couple of those huge mugs of beer any curb would work for a pillow.

The arm flab seriously depressed me this trip. You know how you hang your arm out the window?? Oh. MY. GOSH!!!! I think I threw up a little when I saw how "loose" things were. I've re-evaluated my trip wardrobe and will definitely be wearing 3/4 length sleeves!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

You and your arm flab stories. :rotfl2: I'm picturing it rippling in the breeze (although I'm sure that was not the case).

:woohoo: :love: :lovestruc I'm IN!!! ;)

So what's everyone else drinking?

Good one. :rotfl:

Oh man...bier.

Too bad we were already planning on going down to New Orleans this October. ;)

I don't have any travel plans for October, but unfortunately, travel to Europe probably isn't in the budget.

That's no problem :thumbsup2
Oktoberfest starts in September. Can't remember the reason, Magdalene will know... :confused3

You Germans are so efficient, you start a little early. Nothing wrong with that.

Sometimes you want to go

:rotfl2: So true. Love it!

:lmao: I actually gained weight before our WDW trip rather than losing it!! One day I lifted my arm to wave to my son on a ride and almost knocked myself out!! I pulled my arm back in really fast and wondered if anyone saw all that extra flapping I had going on. ICK!!! I'm definitely going to have to do something about this.

Okay you two, and your so-called "arm flab".

:lmao: I actually gained weight before our WDW trip rather than losing it!! One day I lifted my arm to wave to my son on a ride and almost knocked myself out!! I pulled my arm back in really fast and wondered if anyone saw all that extra flapping I had going on. ICK!!! I'm definitely going to have to do something about this.

I've met you and have no idea where you could possibly hide any flab. (But the visual of knocking yourself out with arm flab is hilarious.)

Nice recovery.

I've seen plenty of pictures of you, and the same goes for you. I think this flab is greatly exaggerated.

Okay you two, and your so-called "arm flab".

I've met you and have no idea where you could possibly hide any flab. (But the visual of knocking yourself out with arm flab is hilarious.)

I've seen plenty of pictures of you, and the same goes for you. I think this flab is greatly exaggerated.

Women know what should and should NOT be there. And by the way, the belly flab is a nice accessory for the twin arm flabs. Now, if you push me too far.... :yay: <<<< I might have to do some of that, with a T-shirt on, and prove it. :rotfl2:

Women know what should and should NOT be there. And by the way, the belly flab is a nice accessory for the twin arm flabs. Now, if you push me too far.... :yay: <<<< I might have to do some of that, with a T-shirt on, and prove it. :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Let's not even start about belly flab. :guilty:

:yay: won't be necessary!

You should all fly out of Austin so you can stop by for some smoked brisket and Nana Biscuit's Granny Slapping Good Tater Salad. If you're really nice, she might even make some of her blue ribbon Apple Pie. (I'm sure she won't me volunteering her for catering duty. What's a son for?)

I thought you'd agree. So, I assume you are working on getting your TR hashed out... or is it lunch break??

It's lunch break. And shhhh, I am working on the TR intro. I almost wrote that in my last post, but I'm not sure when I'll put it up...don't want you staying up just for that. Didn't run again today. Had another quick errand to run, and it's doggone hot outside.

You should all fly out of Austin so you can stop by for some smoked brisket and Nana Biscuit's Granny Slapping Good Tater Salad. If you're really nice, she might even make some of her blue ribbon Apple Pie. (I'm sure she won't me volunteering her for catering duty. What's a son for?)

Oh man, that sounds good....anything described as "Granny Slapping Good", I need to try! But I'm not sure, was this in response to the Oktoberfest DISmeet discussions or the belly flab discussions. I would assume both.

It's lunch break. And shhhh, I am working on the TR intro. I almost wrote that in my last post, but I'm not sure when I'll put it up...don't want you staying up just for that. Didn't run again today. Had another quick errand to run, and it's doggone hot outside.

Oh man, that sounds good....anything described as "Granny Slapping Good", I need to try! But I'm not sure, was this in response to the Oktoberfest DISmeet discussions or the belly flab discussions. I would assume both.

I won't- in fact, I was just heading off now. To bed, that is. I actually ran tonight. I backslid some; feeling crappy about that a wee bit, actually. Will hit that subject actually either tomorrow or the next day on the mini TR.

I was just telling If U had Wings on FB, that from now on I'll have to run at 10:30 at night to avoid the 107-110 temps we'll have by weekend's end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!