The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

That's pretty funny that they try to break out. I sometimes leave the kids in the car, if they don't want to go in, but they always stay there.

We'd never had a car alarm (or so we thought) so had no idea how to shut it off.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's a good one Rosie! That would have made a good chapter title.

It's a story that'll have to live on through the testimony of those who were there....and the surveillance video.

I just discovered your trip report and had to comment about the alarm story real quick (loving your report btw!) I was just thinking that if it was a car thief that reached in your car instead of your wife, I wonder how far they could have gone with your car with the alarm going off and lights flashing :rotfl: Glad you got it figured out :) It's happened to me before and some older lady probably in her 80's came over and said "Hand me the keys, honey" and turned off the alarm :rotfl2:

I just discovered your trip report and had to comment about the alarm story real quick (loving your report btw!) I was just thinking that if it was a car thief that reached in your car instead of your wife, I wonder how far they could have gone with your car with the alarm going off and lights flashing :rotfl: Glad you got it figured out :) It's happened to me before and some older lady probably in her 80's came over and said "Hand me the keys, honey" and turned off the alarm :rotfl2:

Well I guess a :welcome: is in order heaven2dc even though this thread is a little old! (But I hope you make your way over to my current trip report, link in my signature.)

I know, can you imagine?! Nobody looked at us driving around and thought, "that van is being stolen!". No, they thought, "there goes a bunch of idiots who don't know how to turn their car alarm off". So if you want to joy ride a car, just play it like that.

Oh, a senior citizen showing me how to handle technology would've been the ultimate slap in the face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!