The most magical first birthday! - A Sept 2019 PTR - UPDATED 8/22!

Glad you got all your FPs and hopefully you can snag a SDD one at some point!

Yay for getting an Oga's reservation!

Hello! I just found your PTR and have been reading through. Love all the changes and updates. Your boy is so super adorable! My youngest is a couple months older, turned one middle of July. Woohoo For Oga's reservations!

Welcome! Thanks for joining in! Thanks so much! :wave:

Nice score on SDD after the fact. I can't believe how bad the availability is for SDD now with the tier changes!!

So I actually didn't score SDD (yet). I keep checking daily, sometimes multiple times a day and still no luck yet! The tier changes are killing me for my DHS day!

Glad you got all your FPs and hopefully you can snag a SDD one at some point!

Yay for getting an Oga's reservation!

Thanks me too! Hopefully checking daily will work out for me!

47849928192_64527bf9ee_b.jpg
Cute kid and awesome shirt!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

The plans look pretty good! I'm glad you made it work out so that you could have so many extra hands. It definitely makes it nice! They're going to love watching Alex experience so many "firsts" too!

Good luck trying to secure SDD.

Cute kid and awesome shirt!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

The plans look pretty good! I'm glad you made it work out so that you could have so many extra hands. It definitely makes it nice! They're going to love watching Alex experience so many "firsts" too!

Good luck trying to secure SDD.

Thanks! At my baby shower they all brought funny onesies and this was one of them. It's very fitting :rotfl:

Thanks! They are looking forward to it, as are we!

Thanks! Fingers Crossed! Still trying daily with no luck just yet.

We are 32 days away!!!

So when I logged into MDE before today it said I had until today to customize my magic bands, so I think they will be shipping very soon!!!

Alex is still growing like a weed! I can't even believe it. He is pulling himself up on everything and he can walk with his walker! it's unreal! He also recognizes and points to Mickey when I ask him where he is! I ca't wait until they meet! I am going to be a ball of tears!

19D96192-B030-463E-BAA7-E11E960B587E.jpg

I started to worry about his outfits for the trip because I was thinking he didn't have anything Disney... Silly MOMMA!!! He has a ton! So here are some of the outfits I have to pick through for our trip. Mind you it's a five day trip..
C5EA8982-F77C-4745-9FD0-DBF23996EBF2.jpg

04F5E86B-553D-4506-A32A-81A2950B0B51.jpg

5C54ECDF-4046-4E94-A64A-D5F538869147.jpg

For the Thursday of our trip that we are celebrating Alex's birthday my cousin is going to make our shirts. I bought all the black shirts and will be mailing them to her so she can make them. They are going to be something like this. (She is not going to copy exactly, she is just using for inspiration)

F6DA5489-C44E-4181-B268-BE2A926CA3A6.png

And this is all just for Alex! I am waiting for a few things to come in before I share some of my goodies that I will be taking along! Can't wait to share them all!!

I did get some mickey mail today! We got our Magical Express tags! That's always fun! I also got these fun koozies! They are slim fit for seltzer drinks and the picture is the aliens from Toy Story!

0996FF78-ADAB-4B44-BB17-ADEE8A504E34.jpg

So that's what I've got going on now. Things are getting closer! I am getting so excited! DH and I have been binging Vlogs like it's going out of style.

I will end this update with a picture of Alex. I might be bias, but he's so darn cute!

3315DBF5-F592-44FB-88EE-5C78ACB4156E.jpg

Alex is sooo cute! Lots of fun outfits to pick from for him! And I love the idea of the birthday shirts!

And those coozies are perfect! I love a good spiked seltzer :)

You are so close!

Following along. That’s so cute he points out Mickey! We took our little one when he was 6 months and I definitely cried when he met the mouse. :) Sounds like such a fun first birthday!

I started to worry about his outfits for the trip because I was thinking he didn't have anything Disney... Silly MOMMA!!! He has a ton! So here are some of the outfits I have to pick through for our trip. Mind you it's a five day trip..

I'll make it simple for you. I saw a 10 month old photo up above, so let's just let that age reference sink in for a bit.

Pack 'em all. You'll probably need them. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!